Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,863 members, 7,972,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:54 AM

Jay-z & The Smashing Pumpkins - Marcy Projects And The Infinite Sadness - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jay-z & The Smashing Pumpkins - Marcy Projects And The Infinite Sadness (243 Views)

Download Hiphop Interface Mix Ft. Jay-z, Migos, Nicki Minaj, Cardi B, Drake / Wizkid Wins MOBO Best International Act Awards, Beats Jay Z, Cardi B, Drake / MUSIC : Wizkid Ft. Jay Z – Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jay-z & The Smashing Pumpkins - Marcy Projects And The Infinite Sadness by albertflex(m): 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2020

International rap god JAY-Z’s "The Black Album" has received an impressive mashup treatment courtesy of talented producer - Spose. The Maine-based artist mixed Hov’s 2003 LP with The Smashing Pumpkins’ 1995 album Mellon Collie And The Infinite Sadness to create Marcy Projects And The Infinite Sadness.

If “The Black Album” by Jay-Z was produced entirely by The Smashing Pumpkins, it would be this: “Marcy Projects and the Infinite Sadness.” Mash-up album by Spose. This file contains all 14 songs as high quality mp3s. Download link will be sent to your email.

Tracklist:

1. Interlude / Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
2. Change Clothes / I Am One
3. Public Service Announcement / Cherub Rock
4. Allure / Tonight, Tonight
5. Threat / Mayonaise
6. Encore / X.Y.U.
7. Moment of Clarity / Today
8. 99 Problems / Porcelina of the Vast Oceans
9. What More Can I Say / Hummer
10. Justify My Thug / Ava Adore
11. Lucifer / The Aeroplane Flies High
12. Dirt Off Your Shoulder / Eye
13. December 4th / Heavy Metal Machine
14. My First Song / Marquis In Spades

DOWNLOAD HERE: https://www.mp3naija.com.ng/albums/jay-z-the-smashing-pumpkins-marcy-projects-and-the-infinite-sadness-free-download

(1) (Reply)

[music] Davido Ft. Chris Brown & Young Thug – Carry Go / Ladani - Anu Sogo (mercy Rules) / How Can I Source Fund For Studio Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.