Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,914 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:07 AM

EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) (64735 Views)

EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation / ENDSARS: DJ Cuppy In Emirates Licking Icecream / See What Nigerian Celebrities Are Doing In Self Isolation For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by yolo126010: 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
Self-Isolation and someone is snapping her ooo...
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by trezegeokon: 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
good for her..
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by Nnatuu: 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2020
Where is the rain?
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by collinsmcmorgan(m): 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
She no even get better hand writing....
#endswat
#endswat
#endswat
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
Folabifreeman:
Like for Cuppy's breasts. Share for Buhari
U dn mad finish grin grin grin
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2020
Madam you look sweet, but SARS has been disbanded. I feel we should wait a bit while protesting for something else like #247Light or #endbadgornment or something else, we wait to see if they will meet up with the demands. If they don't, then we can continue the protest about SWAT.
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
Segalink owner; Segun is on Channels live
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by Sheriman(m): 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2020
DenreleDave:
FOOLISH COMMENT ALERT!!!!!!! grin grin grin

Cuppy my love..... Give me 500 millions dollars, american visa and permanent citizenship, and Cuppy boobs (not even the whole of cuppy ooo, just her two boobs).

I swear over my grandmother burial, I will chose her boobs over and over again....

I don't mind what it takes, I will get those boobs..... Trust mi

Cuppy, Soak me, I am your garri.
Boil me, I am your beans.
Fetch me, I am your water.
Spread mi, I am your bed sheet

Cuppy , parboil me, I am your rice
Roast me, I am your bush meat
Tap me, I am your palm wine tree
Wear me, I am your Undies
Press me, I am your keyboard
Draw mi, I am your okro

I love cuppy so much...
Walai Talai you no get sense at all
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2020
This girl sef undecided
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by Taiosquare(m): 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
https://www.change.org/privatize-electricity-generation-in-nigeria

Please sign and share this petition, thanks.
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by hresso: 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
Lmao
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
DenreleDave:

Cuppy my love..... Give me 500 millions dollars, american visa and permanent citizenship, and Cuppy boobs (not even the whole of cuppy ooo, just her two boobs).

I swear over my grandmother burial, I will chose her boobs over and over again....

Draw mi, I am your okro

I love cuppy so much...

Will you keep quiet!

Why would you write all this poem for a Lady that is about to me mine.

#Cuppyismine

grin

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by DenreleDave(m): 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Will i keep quiet!

Why would you write all this poem for a Lady that is about to urs.

#CuppyisDenrelewife

grin

Fixed
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by fourboys: 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
self isolation who come snap the pics
attention seeka
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by Investordaves: 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
End swat ,end SARS check my signature if u are i n south South

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by Spectaclesawe25: 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2020
This celebrities sef!!.
You join protest or not, it doesn't change the tone of frustration in town. The details of being in isolation or not as a reason for not joining is unwarranted. Spare us the talk, your excuse would have been more tenable during the heat of COVID19 spread and not now please.... Stop feeding or fooling us, we get sense abeg.
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
That's Great..
It's Welcome ! She has Done good!
No Matter How Comfortable and Secured you are, what Hits others will also come for you when it's through with others...

The Protest brought tears to my eyes.

I Have not been Personally Harassed by Police/ SARS Brutality, but I Have had Course to Visit the SARS office in Lagos when a Close Friend, a business guy was taken away.

His Words on the phone was " If you wanna see me alive! Come to SARS office!

That was where I saw Brutality First Hand!

If SARS should Handle you! You will Confess you Committed what you Did not do..

It turned out he was innocent of what he was accused of ! But by then he had spent about 3-4 days there and had been Totured Brutally!
At a point ! Hot Iron was used on his bare back!

For almost all of the 3-4 days I had to visit the office. Finally we were able to bail him out.

SARS office is not a place to go at all!

That's why I say those guys together with Bokoharam etc will likely be the foot Soldiers of antichrist here in Nigeria after the Rapture of the Saints..

That's why in all we do , we must Prepare ourselves For the Blast of the Last Trump..

It's Gonna Be Horrific and Horrible down Here..
[/s]
But Aisha Yusuf hasn't to you because of her Faith dress. BLOODY HYPOCRITE
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by aaking(m): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
josephine123:
This loud rain wey no fit soak cardboard..

Audio rain

The cardboard is #1m for one grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by Johnwick64: 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2020
sadshe deliberately waited for the rain,then took the picture and went back into her air conditioned room...protest kill her there sadshe deliberately waited for the rain,then took the picture and went back into her air conditioned room...protest kill her there
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by Sniper101(m): 10:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
F*cking clout chaser sad

...with her Big b00bs grin
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by Uniquekriss(m): 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2020
Her boobs are magnanimous in victory. I totally surrender
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by Earnonline7: 11:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
really
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:53am On Oct 15, 2020
DenreleDave:

Draw mi, I am your okro

I love cuppy so much...
Demonic viral load of LUST in your mind is way and high above ZILLIONS.

Oma wa ok. Denrele.
Ashewo onisokuso.
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by Cherez: 5:15am On Oct 15, 2020
I love this lady
Such a humble soul
My fellow men no dey see road oooo Kai!
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by Franktom247(m): 5:36am On Oct 15, 2020
[quote author=IKBARUTEN11 post=94931456]This 1 want 2 trend nw wt d victory of our active fight.

When d fight was tough, we saw u nt

I stand wt those who stand 4 me when d going is tough
Abeg some gbosa 4 kiki osibanjo and buhari daughter 4 d confidence they gave us when d going was tough

what mumu confidence so instagram post is ur confidence i pity u bro dont let the main confident protesters see this u and ur confidence boosters na 2by2 plank go finish for una head rubbish talk
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:43am On Oct 15, 2020
DenreleDave:

Draw mi, I am your okro

I love cuppy so much...

I didnt know I have a rival for those treasures on her chest. grin.
This girl gats some nice breasts. I used to think her yoruba name was Funmilayo. I now realize I was wrong, grin
Its Funmiloyon. grin grin
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:51am On Oct 15, 2020
gurunlocker:
Well, she doesn't need the facemask.....

She is in self isolation. Anytime people are around her she must keep distance and must wear mask.

Someone did the recording. So she must stay few meters away from that person and keep her mask on.
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by Meteng: 7:43am On Oct 15, 2020
O'boy eh! Na so dis girl bwest make sense?
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:54am On Oct 15, 2020
Wise rich lady, she will not join the bandwagons of ENDSARS.. Kudos
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by joelala(m): 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
Warned you severally about taking oshogbo weed...look at you now?
DenreleDave:

Draw mi, I am your okro

I love cuppy so much...
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) by fati2001(m): 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Cuppy and Davido, same Whatsapp group
Attention dey always hungry them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com / Chioma Visits Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke To Cook For Her / Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.