Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,769 members, 7,912,146 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 10:15 PM

Bode George Shocker Tinubu Sent Me To Jail ! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Shocker Tinubu Sent Me To Jail ! (7779 Views)

Why Tinubu Sent EFCC After Sakari’s Wife / Tinubu Sent EFCC After Sakari’s Wife – APC Chieftain, Waku / Bode George Shocker : Tinubu Sent Me To Jail! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George Shocker Tinubu Sent Me To Jail ! by asamuel: 9:38am On Mar 08, 2011
Thief Bode George is hallucinating. I thought the imprisonment was meant to cure this brain problem. Perhaps he should return to prison until he is whole.
Re: Bode George Shocker Tinubu Sent Me To Jail ! by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 08, 2011
Rubbish. If "Tinubu's" Lagos High Court convicted the unrepentant Bode George, the Federal Court of Appeal dismissed his appeal and affirmed the conviction on merit.
Re: Bode George Shocker Tinubu Sent Me To Jail ! by OmichaelO: 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2011
sesanrota:

A man has been jailed for 7 yrs for stealing a car, Bode george was jailed for 18 months for stealing N2.8 billion, enough to buy 2,800 pieces of the same car, Mrs cecilia ibru was jailed for 6months for stealing N54billion enough to buy 58,000 of the same car. MORAL LESSON: Steal BIG, less Punishment. grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bode George Shocker Tinubu Sent Me To Jail ! by cescky(m): 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2011
Righton:

Don't deceive us. Ibori was discharged and acquitted of 170 charges! PDP saw to that.
Jonathan has been withdrawing cases against people - Harliburton, Siemens, His Minister of State for Health, NERC etc
So PDP could not pull the Boy George case being prosecuted by EFCC from court?

when iboris case started , the powers that be in pdp were different from the very powers that be now( if hes been dischraged and aqcuitted whys the govt asking for him to be extradited to face charges locally?

haliburton case: jonah did nothing to influence anything, when america saw the magnitude of embarassement , and dust that the case will raise ( due to the invovlment of dick cheney whom was president of haliburton then )before the case reached the courts they opted to settle with a fine out of court, cant remeber the exact figures but , when converted, it runs into billions of nairra, ( so what then is the rational behind sueing again)and the panel or counsel etc that repesenented nigeria consisted of proffessional individuals no govt officials(of course they were appointed by govt, the essence of suing was to clean up the image og nigeria internationally and they decided to offer you compensation for your troubles , if it were u wetin u go do?).
Re: Bode George Shocker Tinubu Sent Me To Jail ! by NEIGHBOUR(m): 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2011
I DEY LAUGH !!!
Re: Bode George Shocker Tinubu Sent Me To Jail ! by dayokanu(m): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2011
WHat would we hear next?

Bode george didnt steal it was a case of mistaken identity.
Re: Bode George Shocker Tinubu Sent Me To Jail ! by treo: 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2011
this politician na wah oh, abode elewon the return of prisonner
Re: Bode George Shocker Tinubu Sent Me To Jail ! by treo: 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2011
pls house can somebody put me through on how to register as aeTranzact Mobile Money Agent{Agregator), full info on this topic will be appraciated treoglobalservices@yahoo.com
Re: Bode George Shocker Tinubu Sent Me To Jail ! by chino11(m): 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2011
This is typical of yoroobahs always killing their leaders, the same way they were bribed away to hand over , bola ige, fushow william, kudirat, abioala to the ordinary almajiri to be slaughtered
Re: Bode George Shocker Tinubu Sent Me To Jail ! by Pukkah: 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2011
chino11:

This is typical of yoroobahs always killing their leaders, the same way they were bribed away to hand over , bola ige, fushow william, kudirat, abioala to the ordinary almajiri to be slaughtered

Can't you come off this infantile and ridiculous obsession you have for tribalism? It is becoming embarrassing, irritating, and irksome. It might even be a sign of paranoia if a psychologist should step in.

Whatever be the case, tribalism is not a thing of pride for the fast-paced, forward-looking professionals of today who see the world as their playground and see integration/cooperation as a tool to achieve their goals and aspirations.

Do you think you'll get the respect or admiration of any self-respecting, urbane and noble person for these ethnocentric and tribalistic writings of yours?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate To Probe MTN's Transfer Of $13.9Billion / Plateau Indigenes Kick Over New Igp / Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.