Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,956 members, 7,879,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:16 AM

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! Restoration Of Marriage Via Soul Winning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! Restoration Of Marriage Via Soul Winning (173 Views)

The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures / Prophetess Faith Aigbe Of Christ Restoration Bible Church Heals A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! Restoration Of Marriage Via Soul Winning by WINNERSMOG: 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
I got married in 2007.

After having two children with my husband; my husband sent me away for no just course for seven years.

When the Wonder-Double visitation was announced.

I engaged myself in it rigorously by reaching out to the lost souls, bringing them to the church, praying and fasting for them and their establishment in the kingdom.

Within short period of my personal engagement, God supernaturally restored my broken home of seven years.

He brought my husband home.

To him alone be all the glory.

Dooshima, S.

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Cindy Trimm October 18 2020 / Which Is Superior: Science Or Spiritual? / People You Must Avoid At This Time - Awe Hilary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.