Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,683 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:07 AM

Dubai Student Visa Available - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Dubai Student Visa Available (2944 Views)

Get A Student Visa + Scholarship To Study In India,china,austria ,UKAnd Canada! / New UK Student Visa Policy / Get Your 100% Guaranteed Student Visa To Study In Georgia With No Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai Student Visa Available by visas4ever: 6:27am On Mar 07, 2011
Admission into HERIOT WATT UNIVERSITY,BOLTON UNIVERSITY,AMERICA UNIVERSITY OF DUBAI,MIDDLE SEX UNIVERSITY,WOLLOGON UNIVERSITY,PHOENIX UNIVERSITY,LONDON SCHOOL OF BUSINESS,MURDOCH UNIVERSITY,MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY,European International College of Hotel Management & Tourism,New York Institute of Technology,Paris Sorbonne University,Horizon International Flight Academy,Boston University Institute for Dental Research and Education,British University in Dubai (BUID),Cambridge College International in Dubai,Canadian University of Dubai,Computer College ,Dubai Pharmacy College,Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management,Emirates Aviation College – Aerospace and Academic Studies,Emirates College for Management and Information Technology, Ehsal European College Brussels,Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training,French Fashion University Esmod International,Harvard Medical School Dubai Center,Hult International Business School,London Centre for Human Resources Management,Manchester Business School Worldwide,National Institute for Vocational Education,Postgraduate Institute of Management (PIM) - International Center,Rochester Institute of Technology - Dubai,Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland,St. Petersburg State University of Engineering & Economics,Universal Empire Institute of Medical Science AND school of medicine and dentistry,University of Atlanta,University of Exeter,University of Seychelles - American Institute of Medicine,continue your education in a globally recognized university today.  contact rukis for a placement now for the next intake via dubaivisas4me.services@gmail.com.

turn your undergraduate certificate to international certificate today by enrolling in for the last year in one of the university today
turn your second class and third class certificate to international first class degree by enrolling in our final year program (TOP-UP) add value to your life today and achieve your dream of becoming what you wish.Harry now for the next intake.
Re: Dubai Student Visa Available by oryol112: 1:23am On Jun 24, 2012
anyone help me, i applied to Canadian university of Dubai(MBA program) through an agent here in Nigeria. the admission was so difficult. initially i suppose to start September 2011 but put on hold as i was asked to take my credetials to federL ministry of education and foreigng affairs for attestation. later in january 2012 the admission was also delayed. in may i was called for interview which i passed. but i was told i will need to do pre MBA program for 6 weeks because i have my degree in mathematics. i was asked how sooon can i get to dubai because the pragram (pre) has started. I went to dubai with 2 weeks visa hoping school will help in applying for student visa before the expiration of the 2 weeks visa. i paid for accomodation, school fees for pre MBA, school fees for 1st quater of MBA program and also paid for student visa.
problem started when applying for student visa. the person in charge told me my age will be a problem as i am 39 years of age. he said the chances of getting student visa is very slim because of my age. at the end of the day school applied for the visa but did not come out till the 2 weeks visa xpire. so i left dubai and i was told before i left they will contact me as soon as it comes out. till now it has not come out and its getting to 2 weeks now. on getting home i search online requirements for student visa ..there is nothing like age limit. among what is required in getting stident visa is admission letter which has not yet been given to me untill the end of my 6 weeks pre MBA.

can anyone tell me where the problem is....is there any age limit......is it because of the pre ...what can i do....can the school get me the visa without admission letter as they have gone ahead....what can i do....how long will it take the school to get the visa....please

1 Like

Re: Dubai Student Visa Available by adsenseboy: 11:32am On Jul 12, 2014
Please is there anybody studying in heriot watts university Dubai campus? I need some information.

(

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Theological Seminary Offers $600,000.00 Full Scholarships To West Africans / N/A / Thesis Assistance & Materials Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.