Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,957 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:02 AM

DJ Cuppy Joins #endsars Protest From Her Backyard - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Joins #endsars Protest From Her Backyard (2194 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Video)) / Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja / Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Joins #endsars Protest From Her Backyard by Dailyhappenings: 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
The Nigerian disc Jockey, DJ Cuppy has joined in the protest for Ending SARS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE-yILb7XFQ

Cc: lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: DJ Cuppy Joins #endsars Protest From Her Backyard by BigSarah(f): 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2020
What is this for?
Re: DJ Cuppy Joins #endsars Protest From Her Backyard by Millimann: 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
She's deceiving herself.

If everybody does it like this e no go work.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Joins #endsars Protest From Her Backyard by Jakumo(m): 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
Why would a billionaire's daughter care in the slightest about police brutality ?

When she steps out with her Ferrari bought by daddy, police will be on hand to carry her designer bag, and shoot any poor people that try and disrupt her day by making themselves visible.

Interesting pantomime anyway ha ha.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Joins #endsars Protest From Her Backyard by Davash222(m): 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
I’m beginning to dislike this girl and her nonchalant attitudes!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Joins #endsars Protest From Her Backyard by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
Jakumo:
Why would a billionaire's daughter care in the slightest about police brutality ?

When she steps out with her Ferrari bought by daddy, police will be on hand to carry her designer bag, and shoot any poor people that try and disrupt her day by making themselves visible.

Lol

She is not just a billionaire daughter, she is a celebrity. You see anybody dey ask Adenuga or Dangote pikin why they are not protesting?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Joins #endsars Protest From Her Backyard by Jakumo(m): 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
Davash222:

No longer a girl. She is over 40 years old, with that fetching pink wig.
Re: DJ Cuppy Joins #endsars Protest From Her Backyard by Davash222(m): 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2020
Jakumo:

No longer a girl. She is over 40 years old, with that fetching pink wig.
Is it safe to address her as evening newspaper

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Joins #endsars Protest From Her Backyard by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
She recently returned from a trip abroad. I believe she is in mandatory 2 weeks isolation.

Make una leave my future wife alone. Im obsessed with this girl chest.
Re: DJ Cuppy Joins #endsars Protest From Her Backyard by Jakumo(m): 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
Davash222:

Is it safe to address her as evening newspaper

Evening newspaper when dem don take wrap akara 3 times. I like the imagery.
Re: DJ Cuppy Joins #endsars Protest From Her Backyard by Davash222(m): 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2020
Jakumo:

Evening newspaper when dem don take wrap akara 3 times. I like the imagery.
See that guy above you is calling the evening newspaper his future wife. What do you think is wrong with that guy?

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Joins #endsars Protest From Her Backyard by Guestlander: 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2020
Davash222:

What attitude? She's is under quarantine and she is doing what she can do to support the protest! Must you dislike people for no reason?
Re: DJ Cuppy Joins #endsars Protest From Her Backyard by telkevog(m): 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:
She recently returned from a trip abroad. I believe she is in mandatory 2 weeks isolation.

Make una leave my future wife alone. Im obsessed with this girl chest.
Future wife indeed! Keep fantasizing. You will marry her when she don enter monopause abi. You know wetin Anthony Joshua see run, after him chop clean mouth?
Re: DJ Cuppy Joins #endsars Protest From Her Backyard by helinues: 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
Attention seeker. Eye and Nose service

No be this lady abandoned Arsenal cos they are not performing to her expectations and later joined Man It's which have been dissapointing

She better face her music career
Re: DJ Cuppy Joins #endsars Protest From Her Backyard by Freestainworld(m): 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
I use to think this babe have sense but am doubting it now, what she displays now adays is like someone who forgot her sense in UK while licking ice-cream.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Joins #endsars Protest From Her Backyard by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
BabaOwen:
Lol

She is not just a billionaire daughter, she is a celebrity. You see anybody dey ask Adenuga or Dangote pikin why they are not protesting?
But she be influencer na. Na her dey post pass.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Joins #endsars Protest From Her Backyard by Jakumo(m): 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
sbaks:
But she be influencer na. Na her dey post pass.

Ha ha na so. I dey happy to hear dis 'tory, because na so-so post me I been dey shop belle-full for house.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Joins #endsars Protest From Her Backyard by byinks(f): 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
Nwo ambassador

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Joins #endsars Protest From Her Backyard by udumelue61854: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
She recently returned from a trip abroad. I believe she is in mandatory 2 weeks isolation. Make una leave my future wife alone. Im obsessed with this girl chest.
Re: DJ Cuppy Joins #endsars Protest From Her Backyard by Hintona(f): 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
Jakumo:

That's it, she shouldn't care but she does.

Such a cheerful, happy soul I'm beginning to love this girl.
Re: DJ Cuppy Joins #endsars Protest From Her Backyard by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2020
telkevog:
Future wife indeed! Keep fantasizing. You will marry her when she don enter monopause abi. You know wetin Anthony Joshua see run, after him chop clean mouth?
Stop jealousing me. Even she enter menopause sef i go marry am. grin
And if you no watch your mouth na you I go select be my bestman.

(1) (Reply)

Sexy South Africa Women Dancing Vuli Gate Challenge / I Endured Alot In The Marriage- Yomi Fabiyi Wife Confirms Divorce With The Actor / American Rapper Takeoff from the Migos shot dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.