Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,595 members, 7,972,202 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:35 AM

ENDSARS: "Native Doctor" & Erigga Lead ENDSARS Protesters In Warri, Delta State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ENDSARS: "Native Doctor" & Erigga Lead ENDSARS Protesters In Warri, Delta State (1369 Views)

EndSARS: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha Share Food & Drinks To Protesters In Lagos / EndSars Protesters In Lagos Dance To Davido's FEM / Runtown to lead #EndSARS protest on Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ENDSARS: "Native Doctor" & Erigga Lead ENDSARS Protesters In Warri, Delta State by okaforntablog(m): 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
The Nigerian Youths in the Warri part of Delta State weren't left out in the fight against the end of Police Brutality.

Today, the youths of Delta State marched and all echoed one voice which is for the government to EndSars and end police brutality. According to them, the change of Federal Anti-Robbery Squad (FSARS) to Special Weapon And Tactics (SWAT) would have no effect. Leading them in the Protest was a popular celebrity named Erigga. Another surprising leader of the protest was a Native Doctor.

Below are pictures showing both Erigga, the popularly known Nigerian Music Artist and the native doctor who appeared leading the ENDSARS peaceful protesters in Warri, Delta state.

First, checkout the pictures of Erigga while marching across the streets of Warri with the Protesters here: https://80naija.com/endsars-native-doctor-erigga-lead-endsars-protesters-in-warri-delta-state-see-pictures/

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: "Native Doctor" & Erigga Lead ENDSARS Protesters In Warri, Delta State by skinny419(m): 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
ERIGMA I SIGHT U

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When I Tell My Friends That I Act They Will Laugh At Me, Saying I Do Not Have Th / She Is Young, She Is Pretty And She Is 41 Today / My Man Over Reacted - Woman Whose Fiancé Collected The Wig He Gave Her Reacts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.