Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,830 members, 7,889,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:39 PM

Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 (5475 Views)

The Man Who Designs Iphone Quits Apple After 30 Years. / Xiaomi Mocks Apple By Unveiling The Xr Suit, Xs Suit And Xs Max Suit. (photos) / Samsung Mocks Apple Iphone X With New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by chichima67791: 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
Laughing..Xiaomi dey rush o
Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by emae009(m): 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Calm down. They are just airing their opinion. Everyone has their preferences and it's natural to want to justify yours. No big deal.

The point I'm trying to make is that the reason the IPhone 12 isn't coming with a charger is clearly stated online. Expressing your preference for android is okay without sounding ignorant
Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by Lolachef(f): 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2020
bamidele89:

How much

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by WoundedLamb: 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2020
emae009:

The point I'm trying to make is that the reason the IPhone 12 isn't coming with a charger is clearly stated online. Expressing your preference for android is okay without sounding ignorant

Well, I use both iPhone and Samsung so from a neutral perspective, I'd say that their reason is just to cut cost for them. The whole grammar about waste reduction simply burns down to cutting cost for the company. And this, everyone knows even without being told. It would be great if they make that cost reduction really reflect in their selling prices too regardless of how little. Whichever way, it's not in our position to drag each other over their decision. I'm only a user and not a shareholder. When I'm not okay with thier products, I'll not buy and when I am, I will buy. Whichever one others decide to buy does not affect me. But when the discussion comes up, I will air my opinion. I believe that's exactly what people onhere are doing.

10 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by atheistandproud(m): 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
Xiaomi dey catch cruise lol

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by jericco1(m): 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
[quote author=Dominiqueismad post=94945233]you are not impressed with the size of your peniz either. [/quote
Nigga you gay?
Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by emae009(m): 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Well, I use both iPhone and Samsung so from a neutral perspective, I'd say that their reason is just to cut cost for them. The whole grammar about waste reduction simply burns down to cutting cost for the company. And this, everyone knows even without being told. It would be great if they make that cost reduction really reflect in their selling prices too regardless of how little. Whichever way, it's not in our position to drag each other over their decision. I'm only a user and not a shareholder. When I'm not okay with thier products, I'll not buy and when I am, I will buy. Whichever one others decide to buy does not affect me. But when the discussion comes up, I will air my opinion. I believe that's exactly what people onhere are doing.

The IPhone 12 lineup cost exactly the same as the IPhone 11 with 5G, better camera and processor, more durable screen, better wireless charging, faster Face ID et al. That the same price for a Pixel 5, Galaxy S20 FE, Oneplus 8 but people still can't see that. They are selling a premium phone for the price of an Android flagship in the case of the Pixel and Samsung's flagship killer top midrange phone.
Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by edoairways: 11:24pm On Oct 14, 2020
legitboss011:
Funny

Buh me I don’t understand Apple again oh
Imagine buying a new phone then going to buy charger and EarPods separately

This is insane nah
That is you however others wouldn't mine

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by RealEzee(m): 12:58am On Oct 15, 2020
OneKinGuy:

Mind you Apple started in 1976 and Xiaomi 2010 and they are already the 6th largest mobile brand.
4th tho grin
Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 15, 2020
I will pass joor, my New IPhone 11 is serving me well
Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by Lexusgs430: 4:00am On Oct 15, 2020
Those people always expecting earphone in their devices, like their life's depending on it..........

Would truly be shocked........ cheesy

#Earphonecrew
Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by femi4: 5:49am On Oct 15, 2020
jericco1:
Xiaomi don't forget you don't put earpiece in your phones.
So don't get excited.
BTW I use Xiaomi and I wasn't impressed with them
Between earpiece and charger, which one is more important to phone.

Its like buying a car without extra tyre compare to a car without security
Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by ike6: 5:52am On Oct 15, 2020
Why would I buy phone without a charger.
Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by jayjaycee0: 6:59am On Oct 15, 2020
jaeyking:
They can laugh all they want but Xiaomi revenue is not up to 1/8 of Apple's revenue.

so they should keep shut

Xiaomi is more innovative than apple, you can take this to the bank. when it comes to IOT devices and breakthrough gadgets, Apple can not compete with Xiaomi

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by jumper524(m): 7:20am On Oct 15, 2020
iphone users ain't keeping up a good debate on this thread.
well the only iphone I've used is iphone5 and I wasn't impressed with the service but man the camera was sha outstanding.
Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by Simplecity(m): 8:40am On Oct 15, 2020
witnezHD:
This is why apple don't advertise.... Everybody and every company do for them free
its a mental game grin...you dan reason am wink...apple dey live in plenty peoples heads rent free grin

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by Rareoil(m): 8:54am On Oct 15, 2020
Guy wetin be this. grin
Dominiqueismad:
you are not impressed with the size of your peniz either.

Guy wetin be this. grin grin grin grin
Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by Majikman(m): 8:54am On Oct 15, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
you are not impressed with the size of your peniz either.

Hehhhh??

Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by Rareoil(m): 9:07am On Oct 15, 2020
emae009:

The IPhone 12 lineup cost exactly the same as the IPhone 11 with 5G, better camera and processor, more durable screen, better wireless charging, faster Face ID et al. That the same price for a Pixel 5, Galaxy S20 FE, Oneplus 8 but people still can't see that. They are selling a premium phone for the price of an Android flagship in the case of the Pixel and Samsung's flagship killer top midrange � .

After years of competitive pricing from xiaomi, one plus, Samsung and pixel, Apple has decided to lower their price too.

This iPhone is going to sell very well, Apple has set their price to compete with every section from flagships to midrange smartphones.

Samsung galaxy s20 ultra = $1400
Iphone 12 pro max = $1199

Google pixel 5 =$700
One plus 8=$700
IPhone 12 mini =$700

All these plus 5nm A 14 Bionic, ios 14.

Omo e go red for Android.
Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by Kingsintei(m): 9:29am On Oct 15, 2020
My own is that I don't know how to pronounce 'xiaomi', it doesn't sound well to my hearing. lipsrsealed

I know am not the only one

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by seanwilliam(m): 9:31am On Oct 15, 2020
jumper524:
iphone users ain't keeping up a good debate on this thread.
well the only iphone I've used is iphone5 and I wasn't impressed with the service but man the camera was sha outstanding.
that is enough reason too
Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 9:41am On Oct 15, 2020
A Nigga Once Said: Iphone users una doh. A thousand doller phone without a charger. Few years from now, what will be next. A phone without battery. Then few years time you start buying your phone in part, then give someone else to assemble it for you..

Hehe. Una nava see anything..

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by Caleb91(m): 10:17am On Oct 15, 2020
Urhobokwaleboy:
A Nigga Once Said: Iphone users una doh. A thousand doller phone without a charger. Few years from now, what will be next. A phone without battery. Then few years time you start buying your phone in part, then give someone else to assemble it for you..

Hehe. Una nava see anything..
Keep your imagination to yourself
Just wait till other phone brands start copying this method then you will learn how to keep mute
Those who can afford it ain't panicking
So why will a lay man be crying over another man headache

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
legitboss011:
Funny

Buh me I don’t understand Apple again oh
Imagine buying a new phone then going to buy charger and EarPods separately

This is insane nah

Just because apple don dey run dis level abi. Just watch how others will follow suit. All dis companies dey sit down use people head perfectly.
Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
Petyr1:
i am a big fan of apple but this one is bullshit. How will I buy a phone of $1000 without charger?
i will rather buy phone of 20k with charger and ear phone

Insult them all u want. B4 2022. All the phone making companies will follow suit
Remember they did with charging points and same charger for almost all devices.
Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by blessedchild234(m): 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
Mad oh
Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by Petyr1: 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
cruxgemmata:

Insult them all u want. B4 2022. All the phone making companies will follow suit
Remember they did with charging points and same charger for almost all devices.
I'm not insulting. it just annoying though. it nothing but greed
Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by Kunja2: 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
It's not bad to subtly tackle a brand. Big brands abroad do it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know If Someone Is Recording Your Phone Call (SEE HOW) / Etisalat Don Come Again Oo / My 3 Month Redmi Note 5 Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.