Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,245 members, 7,947,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:50 PM

EXPOSED!! 8 Proven Ways To Market Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXPOSED!! 8 Proven Ways To Market Your Business (404 Views)

8 Proven Ways To Boost Your Income And Financial Potential. / Proven Ways To Make Money Blogging / 3 Proven Ways To Find A Profitable Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED!! 8 Proven Ways To Market Your Business by TaiKuun(m): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2020
Here is a blueprint of how to sell yourself or your business, no matter what type of business you run;

[size=15pt]1. Set up an Invoicing System For Your Business[/size]

When it comes to getting paid for your efforts and time, there is no better advocate than an invoice.

[size=15pt]2. Create an e-mail Signature Banner to Market Your Business/size]

There are very huge benefits of using e-mail signatures for marketing.

Not only does it provide a subtle and less-aggressive way of marketing your brand, but it also arouses your recipient’s interest each time you exchange a mail with them.

This inevitably makes them find out more about your business, and I tell you, there is no escaping it!

[size=15pt]3. Create a Google My Business Account For Your Business[/size]

If you have ever used Google to search for a service online, you probably might have an idea of what Google My Business is.
Google My Business is a free online directory created by Google. It integrates tightly into the Google search engine to give you results of business listings which are highly relevant to your search query.

[size=15pt]4. Audit Your Business’ Online Contact Details[/size]

This means you should run a check on all your online profiles – LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Website, Business Listing Pages, etc., and triple-check if your contact details are all updated and accessible.

You don’t want to be unreachable when a prospective client needs you most, do you?

Click https://branditechture.agency/8-proven-ways-to-market-your-business to read full post.

(1) (Reply)

Clean UK Used HP Laptops From 25,000 / Welding And Fabrication Honeypot In Lagos / Partition Wall Steel Framing, Drywall Metal Stud At Sinoceiling.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.