Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,595 members, 7,921,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:06 PM

“Rain and self-isolation won’t stop me” – DJ Cuppy says as she joins #EndSARS pr - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Rain and self-isolation won’t stop me” – DJ Cuppy says as she joins #EndSARS pr (249 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) / EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) / "You Need Jesus, Not Me" - DJ Cuppy Tells A Fan Crushing On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“Rain and self-isolation won’t stop me” – DJ Cuppy says as she joins #EndSARS pr by JoshuaOmoruyi(m): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2020/10/cuppy-endsars-.jpg[/img]

Billionaire Daughter, Florence Otedola, popularly known as DJ Cuppy has finally joined the #EndSARS protest, although from her backyard.

Recall that cuppy had earlier stated that she had been inspired by young Nigerians risking their lives these past days to ensure the government harkens to their voices.

In a recent Instagram post, the disc jockey wrote,

“Finally able fly to Lagos and join the #EndSars protest. ��✊� …So inspired by all the young people out there risking their lives to amplify awareness. See you soon!”

The Nigerian Disc Jockey who recently got back from Dubai revealed that despite being on self-isolation, she would join the campaign against police brutality and extrajudicial killings by the now-disbanded unit of the Nigerian police force.

Cuppy who is on quarantine after flying a commercial plane to Dubai and back to Lagos, has staged a lone protest in her home.

It rained heavily in Lagos today and regardless of the heavy downpour, the billionaire daughter has joined several other Nigerians to call for the complete reform of the Nigerian police force Continue Reading

Watch the video below;

https:///rain-and-self-isolation-wont-stop-me-dj-cuppy-says-as-she-joins-endsars-protest/

(1) (Reply)

Endsars Protest Will Give Ladies Husbands This Year More Than Shiloh / US Election 2020: Am Called To Be A Leader - Kanye West Claims / Bbnaija Dorathy's Reaction As Fans Surprise Her With Benz Car For 25th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.