Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak (25245 Views)

Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting / This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Mrscarter(f): 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2020
abeliver:

Hallelujah!

so there's someone for everyone grin

Yaygrin U will meet her soon enuff lol
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by abeliver: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2020
Mrscarter:

Well I think there is lol.
You'd be surprised the odd couples I've seen together grin
But things didn't turn out the way they was meant to either did they?
Eve sinned n Adam sinned n everything changed. So maybe it was meant to be one woman for one man before the first sin?

What if God gave Adam 2 women instead of just 1,
"The Other Woman" would not have allowed Adam to sin and we would have been​ saved grin

I thought 2 is better than 1 cheesy
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by abeliver: 10:48am On Oct 17, 2020
Mrscarter:

Yaygrin U will meet her soon enuff lol

or,

She will meet me very soon grin
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Trickytee: 11:51am On Oct 17, 2020
abeliver:

"The Other Woman" would not have allowed Adam to sin and we would have been​ saved grin

He made everything perfect bro
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by SavageResponse(m): 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
Trickytee:
Cardi B's fans are showing her support the best way they can after the rapper accidentally leaked her own nude photo on social media following days of whirlwind birthday festivities in Las Vegas.

Last night, the “WAP” hitmaker, 28, uploaded a nude selfie to her Instagram story which has now gone viral online.

The mother of one later deleted the image and took responsibility for the blunder, saying in a Twitter voice note: "Lord, why the Bleep you have to make me so fuckin‘ stupid? … Why? Why, why, why?” she said in the note.

“You know what? I'm not even gonna beat myself up about it. I'm just gonna eat my breakfast. I'm just gonna eat my breakfast, right? I'm gonna eat my breakfast and then I'm gonna go to a party. Because I'm not even gonna think about it. I am not going to think about it, OK? No, I'm not. I won't. It is what it is. Shit happened. Um, Bleep it. It's not even the first time. I mean, I used to fuckin‘ be a stripper, so whatever. Ay dios mio.”

Now, some of her fans on Twitter are showing her support by sharing topless photos of themselves with the hashtag

#boobsoutforcardi.

See Pictures: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2020/10/rapper-cardi-b-nude-fans-supports-her.html?m=1

These are not oyinbo ladies?
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by abeliver: 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
Trickytee:

He made everything perfect bro
He 'made' everything Perfect.
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by fuckaholic25(f): 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
Stacyomolola:

U for dey see breast everywhere
But u no go carry any thing negative or corrupt for mind
seeing it is healthy... it releases some hormones in man!
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Mrscarter(f): 1:05am On Oct 18, 2020
abeliver:

or,

She will meet me very soon grin

cheesy

U never know...
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Mrscarter(f): 1:05am On Oct 18, 2020
abeliver:

Hahaha...male logic grin

But then maybe they would have fought over him n one may have poured acid on the other one or killed the other one n there'd still be first singrin
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by abeliver: 8:18am On Oct 18, 2020
Mrscarter:

Hahaha...male logic grin

But then maybe they would have fought over him n one may have poured acid on the other one or killed the other one n there'd still be first singrin

Lmao..

so no matter what, Woman would always be the downfall of man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by abeliver: 8:19am On Oct 18, 2020
Mrscarter:

cheesy

U never know...

I'll let you know when it happens cool

1 Like

Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Mrscarter(f): 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2020
abeliver:

Lmao..

so no matter what, Woman would always be the downfall of man cheesy

Hahaha I guess so...grin

1 Like

Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by abeliver: 8:25am On Oct 19, 2020
Mrscarter:

Hahaha I guess so...grin

I better avoid y'all cool
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Mrscarter(f): 8:26am On Oct 19, 2020
abeliver:

I better avoid y'all cool

Haha become a monkcheesy
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by abeliver: 10:43am On Oct 19, 2020
Mrscarter:

Haha become a monkcheesy
grin

I would like sha...
but unfortunately no monastery for my country

1 Like

Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Trickytee: 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
abeliver:

grin

I would like sha...
but unfortunately no monastery for my country

Bros e dey oh
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
Trickytee:
Cardi B's fans are showing her support the best way they can after the rapper accidentally leaked her own nude photo on social media following days of whirlwind birthday festivities in Las Vegas.

Last night, the “WAP” hitmaker, 28, uploaded a nude selfie to her Instagram story which has now gone viral online.

The mother of one later deleted the image and took responsibility for the blunder, saying in a Twitter voice note: "Lord, why the Bleep you have to make me so fuckin‘ stupid? … Why? Why, why, why?” she said in the note.

“You know what? I'm not even gonna beat myself up about it. I'm just gonna eat my breakfast. I'm just gonna eat my breakfast, right? I'm gonna eat my breakfast and then I'm gonna go to a party. Because I'm not even gonna think about it. I am not going to think about it, OK? No, I'm not. I won't. It is what it is. Shit happened. Um, Bleep it. It's not even the first time. I mean, I used to fuckin‘ be a stripper, so whatever. Ay dios mio.”

Now, some of her fans on Twitter are showing her support by sharing topless photos of themselves with the hashtag

#boobsoutforcardi.

Rubbish and Nonsense, Nothing special here. Just normal flesh of the body I see everyday. Next please......
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by NarutUzumaki7th: 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
Good morning
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by abeliver: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
Trickytee:

Bros e dey oh

Which type?
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Trickytee: 12:55am On Oct 20, 2020
abeliver:

Which type?
Way you want
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Trickytee: 11:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
abeliver:

Which type?

The type you want
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Sibtygar: 12:24am On Oct 22, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo

She looked NYAMA to me with the spit stuff undecided
Ok for me it that is a turn up. If personally I know her hygiene is good and she is not the ones with multiple sex partner
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by abeliver: 7:13am On Oct 22, 2020
Trickytee:

The type you want

Like the Buddhist type
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Trickytee: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
abeliver:

Like the Buddhist type

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day / Funny Facts About Girls/women....(pics) / What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.