Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,443 members, 7,894,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 05:17 PM

Two-Headed Baby Shark With Deformed Eyes & Mutated Fins Caught In India (Photos) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Two-Headed Baby Shark With Deformed Eyes & Mutated Fins Caught In India (Photos) (72576 Views)

Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) / Strangest Fish In Caribbean Uses Its Fins As Legs To Walk Along The Seabed (Pix) / Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two-Headed Baby Shark With Deformed Eyes & Mutated Fins Caught In India (Photos) by chigbolu: 6:15am On Oct 15, 2020
Xmuslim:
If God is real, then I am actually a better person with a higher standard of morals than he is as a God'. I can't roast people in eternal hell.

Your god is not great. Snap out of delusion

Re: Two-Headed Baby Shark With Deformed Eyes & Mutated Fins Caught In India (Photos) by Butoneday2(m): 6:22am On Oct 15, 2020
So far say na India i have nothing to say?
Re: Two-Headed Baby Shark With Deformed Eyes & Mutated Fins Caught In India (Photos) by peculiar2021(m): 7:25am On Oct 15, 2020
Stranger things
Re: Two-Headed Baby Shark With Deformed Eyes & Mutated Fins Caught In India (Photos) by NairaHercules(m): 7:29am On Oct 15, 2020
Xmuslim:
both Yahweh and Allah are dying. Wait for it. Religion is declining. Snap out of delusion

You’re clearly deluded. Allah and Yahweh are the same thing. Allah means God, while Yahweh is what God “revealed” his name to be. Don’t Muslims beleive that there is only one God?

Religion isn’t dying, go do your research, although, I would prefer that people stop going to the church because they brainwash minds there... they make it seem like everything is a miracle, and you can get all things through prayer. This type of brainwashing is making the youth a lot lazier.

I think the world is becoming more deist and I want you to know that non-religious doesn’t equal atheism.
Re: Two-Headed Baby Shark With Deformed Eyes & Mutated Fins Caught In India (Photos) by NairaHercules(m): 7:38am On Oct 15, 2020
Xmuslim:
If God is real, then I am actually a better person with a higher standard of morals than he is as a God'. I can't roast people in eternal hell.

Nah, that’s not actually what happen, that’s just what deluded Christians think. Heaven and hell is actually a pagan belief adopted into Christianity.

The trust is that, the rapture will come, then the people who followed the Ten Commandments will make it to heaven, whilst, the people who sinned will be annihilated, therefore making a more peaceful earth.
Re: Two-Headed Baby Shark With Deformed Eyes & Mutated Fins Caught In India (Photos) by Meteng: 7:59am On Oct 15, 2020
Only in India
Re: Two-Headed Baby Shark With Deformed Eyes & Mutated Fins Caught In India (Photos) by ChickenHead(m): 8:07am On Oct 15, 2020
na Sars cus this one sef if not dat fish for get 1 head

#EndSARS
#EndSWAT
Re: Two-Headed Baby Shark With Deformed Eyes & Mutated Fins Caught In India (Photos) by Palehair: 10:18am On Oct 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Always felt something like this should exist .
God clearly does not .
Ouuuuuch, they gonna come for you?
Re: Two-Headed Baby Shark With Deformed Eyes & Mutated Fins Caught In India (Photos) by Pelecius: 10:26am On Oct 15, 2020
Xmuslim:

You seem to be importing the characteristics of Allah in Islam to God of the Bible. That seem to me as a fallacy of equivocation. This is seen in your comment as thinking that God as revealed in the Bible (will be referred to as God in my statements) is same as Allah as revealed in the Islamic literatures who claimed that he created hell to be filled with humans and jins.
You talked of having a higher standard of morals. But who sets the standard? If it is you, why should I trust your standard?

Your god is not great
Your fanciful wish

Snap out of delusion
This begs the question of proving that God is not great in the first place
Re: Two-Headed Baby Shark With Deformed Eyes & Mutated Fins Caught In India (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 10:43am On Oct 15, 2020
I wonder why India is always having cases such as this in both human and animals angry

Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/stunned-fisherman-nets-two-headed-22842868
Re: Two-Headed Baby Shark With Deformed Eyes & Mutated Fins Caught In India (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
DenreleDave:
angry

India, na there u go dey see strange strange things for this world...

There is notin u wunt find in India, joined twins, joint dicks, forget hair brush inside man kidney after operation undecided
joint dicks, funny you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) / Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens / I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.