Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,499 members, 7,904,908 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:26 PM

Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) (43553 Views)

EndSARS Protest Holds In Osun Despite Police’s Warning / Sunday Asefon: NANS President Is On His Own, June 12 Protest Holds - Students / Pro-SARS Supporter Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by Dreyton36: 10:55am On Oct 15, 2020
The question is : can they read what's written on the placards they're carrying?

1 Like

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by godwon01(m): 11:11am On Oct 15, 2020
Opposite people. Always against anything southerners hate. They just don't like us in the South.

1 Like

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by West2North(m): 11:11am On Oct 15, 2020
michoim:

Then you go soon dey enjoy armed robbery...

It's not just about armed robbery. When a man kills in your presence and you are able to subdue him and or arrest him, you need not brutalise such a man except you are the maker, interpreter, and the enforcer of the laws you made.

Remember, a man who has not resisted arrest should not experience any kind of struggle/torture but this is not the case with SARS.

Talk about armed robbery, even SARS are robbers armed/equipped by the government. They have POS for what purpose? Is it to mail bail less stressful even when said bail is free although we all know a different reality?

I'm not against arresting fraudsters, but brutalising them without proper conviction by a law court is inhumane. It shows how our police officers are hardly able to manage their emotions. Emotional intelligence, stability, is a crucial element when working as a law enforcement agency.

Moreover, when the issue of 1million boys was on the streets, where were SARS officers? No where else but with their POS inside flats of guys who either do not pose current or even no risk/threat at all to the security of the people.

SSRS is just a tool of oppression and extortion. Nobody is saying there shouldnt be police officers but what everyone is saying is #EndPoliceBrutalityNow

Thank you
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by zudozz: 11:24am On Oct 15, 2020
does SARS kill anyone in their place? stinky smelly apes..
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by Habeyy(m): 11:31am On Oct 15, 2020
Northern elites are the problem of Nigeria
Folks bn using money allocated to them from resources and revenue generated from other region on illogical reasons

Fear who no fear north
This people don't even understand the existence of dere freedom

1 Like

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by West2North(m): 11:38am On Oct 15, 2020
tesppidd:
Who would blame them anyway?

If the protesters had left blocking roads and streets after the President had addressed the nation and adopted the 5 point demands and even started the process of implementing them.

These northerners wouldn't be planning what they want to do today.

Your demands have been accepted and implementation has begun yet these silly people are still constituting a nuisance and shouting end sars. Which sars again?

We southerners need to stop burying our heads in the sands.
Any reasonable person would begin to sense a political undertone in these protests.

Truth is we can't canes the northerners. We're just hypocrites.

My Noble Oga,
You dont seen to understand whats going on and of course I too might be missing some things.

The matter is beyond just desolving a body. A new orientation is required. Stop treating people like animals on the streets. Yet a lot more people are being killed with icreased frequency during these protests. This only process that though the govt claimed to have abolished SARS, there is a dysfunctional mentality problem among or in the people that are assigned with the duty of security of lives in this country.

There are a lot of supporting videos how the police still brutalised protesters in name of maintaining peace and order.

If you know you get angry so easy or get out of control too easy then you should also know that Customer Care Roles are not for you, neither is the police force a good place to serve. Its a call to serve humanity, but the experience of the average nigerian with the police is *disservice to humanity*

We need men who are emotionally balanced and [b]a system that adequately and appropriately prosecutes any form of police brutality. There have been countless cases where police officers shot at harmless, peaceful protesters, but the state govts and the FG has been mute on these occurrences which clearly shows that its not just a SARS problem, rather it a governance problem.
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by BrainRider: 11:47am On Oct 15, 2020
Yobabad:
There are many countries in Nigeria, you can imagine from Abuja to Kano, to sokoto, to kastina there is no single military check points or even police check points but check the other parts of the country and see that the reverse is the case
Oga abeg no dey talk wetin you no know.
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by Abelito09(m): 11:56am On Oct 15, 2020
arewa people no know weytin dem want���
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by wakeupgian(m): 11:59am On Oct 15, 2020
J111333:
Must Northerners and Southerners always be like Words and Opposites that we learnt in primary schools? angry
Draw the map of Nigeria and you will see that North and South are words and opposites

1 Like

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by usy309(m): 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
If you are not a criminal...why Re you Afraid of the police.....
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by LordOfTheGame: 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
aumeehn:
Kai! Northernrs and Illiteracy! They have turned the #endsars protest to politics. But i can bet my last card these guys are Gandollar paid protesters!! They will never succeed in dividing the Youths!! Lets see if they will protest for 2 days straight. They will not protest about the high cost of living, poverty and illiteracy ravaging the North, but rather protesting against Endsars! Typical case of misplaced priorities. This kind of nonsense will never happen in states like Taraba Adamawa and other North Central states because they are Educated.
The divide and Rule tactics the politicians want to use is dead on arrival! #ENDSARS #ENDSWART!!

Are these and many other reasons why you should hail and support Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB? These are the things we've seen and Kanu have been shouting it for too long. Now it's come to the door step of both those against and in support of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.
The real protest and hashtag should be #EndNigeria
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by Ategberoson(m): 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
NaMeAboki:

You are very silly to call northerners with such derogatory names simply because some of them have opposing views to yours.

Let us see you put up an argument why ending of SARS is the right solution; how scrapping it; rather than reform or replacement would address the perennial problem of armed robbery etc.

The issue of police brutality is real and definitely needs to be addressed; however, southerners are overreacting by demanding for abolishing of the special robbery squad without any sort of replacement or reform; it's like throwing away the baby along with the bath water - completely myopic and insensible.

all those aforementioned are understatement words to describe core north, they're modern slavery

while other region of country are protesting police brutality in their various region, why the counter protest if you people aren't blockhead people?

when last did you have unanimous protest against Banditry, BHT, Fulani herdsmen, unjust killing of southern Kaduna?

just thank your star up north that someone like me is not interested in Nigeria politics, left to me as Nigeria president you people stupidity up there would have long been corrected

nonsense
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by nedekid: 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
kenzysmith:
yesterday me and my guy enter keke police stop us for road if u know wetin dey my phone the white men pictures wey full inside and USA numbers as they stop our keke na once dem say make I bring out my phone my heart just dey beat fast na once I shout end police brutality na so people wey dey drive pass begin allow end police brutality people begin tell dem make dem free me guys begin come close to the police men na once me and my guy japa if not .
As in this happened yesterday? Are you serious? You mean police are still asking to see people's phones? These animals can never change!.
Kindly state the area ie location this happened.

1 Like

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by kenzysmith: 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
nedekid:

As in this happened yesterday? Are you serious? You mean police are still asking to see people's phones? These animals can never change!.
Kindly state the area ie location this happened.
airport road for delta

1 Like

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
islam religion doesnt support short cuts to whealth....

christians cant understand that....
christians are used to cheatin each other....

why care atall when you are already forgivin....
somebody died for their sins already....

kiki....

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by Carlylepneuma: 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
kenzysmith:
yesterday me and my guy enter keke police stop us for road if u know wetin dey my phone the white men pictures wey full inside and USA numbers as they stop our keke na once dem say make I bring out my phone my heart just dey beat fast na once I shout end police brutality na so people wey dey drive pass begin allow end police brutality people begin tell dem make dem free me guys begin come close to the police men na once me and my guy japa if not .
it obvious that most of the end SARS protesters are cyber criminals like this guy here, all his kind and likes are after is nigeria to be a lawless Country #End CyberCrime muntulas...i v
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
Carlylepneuma:
it obvious that most of the end SARS protesters are cyber criminals like this guy here, all his kind and likes are after is nigeria to be a lawless Country #End CyberCrime muntulas...i v

don min dem....they can cheat,steal and sell drugs as they like,they are already forgivin....

jessssssus christ said so....

haha....
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by amliftedhigher: 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
saphiere:
Pro-SARS/SWAT protest held in Kano state on Wednesday October 14.

Some residents of the state marched to the state government House to deliver a letter of support for SARS and the newly formed Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) Team.

The police on Monday announced the creation of SWAT which will replace the disbanded SARS unit.

The state governor, Umar Ganduje, received the letter and promised to deliver it to President Buhari.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/10/pro-sarsswat-protest-holds-in-kano-photos.html
The same people that kept Nigeria were they are today
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by PaulH07: 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
saphiere:
Pro-SARS/SWAT protest held in Kano state on Wednesday October 14.

Some residents of the state marched to the state government House to deliver a letter of support for SARS and the newly formed Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) Team.

The police on Monday announced the creation of SWAT which will replace the disbanded SARS unit.

The state governor, Umar Ganduje, received the letter and promised to deliver it to President Buhari.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/10/pro-sarsswat-protest-holds-in-kano-photos.html

This is just a clear picture of the clear divide in the reasoning of the North and the South, and a confirmation of the grave error in our amalgamation...

O ni ku re Lugard...

1 Like

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by ezechi24(m): 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
kenzysmith:

j no be yahoo boy ..don't even support it...but since you prefer to do 419 make I gv u one advice....go buy memory card save all your criminalising pics inside, remove am anytime you wan comort house ...always log out from the site you do your criminal stuffs.....thank me later and also no forget to try save those apps for the memory card.

1 Like

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by HAccord: 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is being vindicated everyday in the Zoo.
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by kenzysmith: 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
ezechi24:

j no be yahoo boy ..don't even support it...but since you prefer to do 419 make I gv u one advice....go buy memory card save all your criminalising pics inside, remove am anytime you wan comort house ...always log out from the site you do your criminal stuffs.....thank me later and also no forget to try save those apps for the memory card.
OK sir thanks
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by toye440: 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
Mathantics:
They never protested when their leader freed and give cows, houses to bandits
Ppl May Argue It, But Running Nigeria Islamically Is What Is What Is Killing This Country.
We Must Separate Religion From State Affiars.
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by darlenese(f): 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
Aboki
Nonsense this country must split
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by Obodogri: 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
Yobabad:
There are many countries in Nigeria, you can imagine from Abuja to Kano, to sokoto, to kastina there is no single military check points or even police check points but check the other parts of the country and see that the reverse is the case

That's the problem.

I have said it earlier.
A drive from Suleja to Minna in Niger state straight to Kontagora in Kebbi State,no single checkpoint.

Then from Kontagora to Zuru (the hometown of the Baimaiyi's) only one checkpoint (NDLEA).

Even on our way back, we drove from there to Yauri town still in Kebbi state there was no single checkpoint.

Or was it when we drove from Abuja to Akwanga in Nasarawa state to the outskirts of Kafachan in Kaduna state and all the way to Yakubu Gowon way in Jos, Plateau state?
There was only one checkpoint.
That was just before we entered Plateau state.

So what are we talking about?

Down here,the story is different.

Why?

1 Like

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by Obodogri: 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
tsdarkside:
islam religion doesnt support short cuts to whealth....

christians cant understand that....
christians are used to cheatin each other....

why care atall when you are already forgivin....
somebody died for their sins already....

kiki....

My wife was in a traffic on her way from Delta state.
Just then an Hausa man who hawks mattress came along.

She paid huge amount(#4,500) for one after deceiving her it's a family size mattress, only to get home and discovered it was stuffed with plenty of cartons, which made it appear big and heavy to justify the price.

Till date we don't use it because it is rather too small.

Who sold it to her from my write up?
And which religion does he belong to?

So stop staying those thrash, ok?

Cheating is perpetrated by dubious members of all Faiths.

1 Like

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by Timatayo1: 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
Gandollar at work.. enjoy your Sars and bandits over they're awon oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by tylesh(f): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
Mad people!!!

1 Like

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by pacespot(m): 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
Look at them, they are all in agbada with their quota system English. Dirty things

1 Like

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by JuliusDeGreat(m): 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
Its simple... Deploy the Sars or Swat to the North... In fact Northern Nigeria is under siege, gun men, herds men attack, bokoharam terrorist, cattle rustling, tramadol and codeine hoodlums,,, just to mention but a few..

1 Like

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by NaMeAboki: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
Ategberoson:

all those aforementioned are understatement words to describe core north, they're modern slavery

while other region of country are protesting police brutality in their various region, why the counter protest if you people aren't blockhead people?

when last did you have unanimous protest against Banditry, BHT, Fulani herdsmen, unjust killing of southern Kaduna?

just thank your star up north that someone like me is not interested in Nigeria politics, left to me as Nigeria president you people stupidity up there would have long been corrected

nonsense

What a pity; your bigotry is quite evident and misleading you into foolishly believing that you have an overriding superior opinion over northerners simply because you are southerners.

From the quality of your post one can easily deduce that your half baked education has conferred on you correspondingly poor intelligence.

Unlike you and your co-travellers; we in the north will not allow our emotions override simple logic; we refuse to join your bandwagon protest #ENDSARSARS without offering any practical solution to the problem at hand; especially as the govt had already acquiesced to all the demands of the protesters (one therefore begins to wonder what more do they want and the possibility of other hidden agendas).

On the contrary, northerners are not advocating for a vacuum (like you emotional southerners) but for an alternative to SARS which will be effective against armed robbery, banditry and similar crimes.

Furthermore, we are not naive to the problems of insecurity that has bedevilled but quite alive to them and have been forwarding our grievances through the right channels (without unnecessary fanfare); even as we speak now there are ongoing demonstrations to that effect in Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi and Niger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman / FG Files Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.