Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,354 members, 7,888,124 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:00 PM

Pastor Enoch Adeboye Supports #ENDSARS Protest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Supports #ENDSARS Protest (164 Views)

Pastor Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today / Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) / I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Enoch Adeboye Supports #ENDSARS Protest by Ijcharis(f): 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
The General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye has supported the ongoing peaceful protest #ENDSARS.

The Nigerian Pastor took to the micro-blogging site, Twitter to join the protest ending his words with the trending hashtag #ENDSARS.

According to the General Overseer, he said daughters and young men won't be able to prophesy and see visions if they are not alive.

He tweeted:

"Our daughters will not be able to prophesy and young men will not see visions if we don’t keep them alive. I support the youths in this peaceful protest as they “speak up” to #EndPoliceBrutality #EndSARS #ENDSWAT."

READ MORE: https://news.1app.online/pastor-enoch-adeboye-supports-endsars-protest/

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Supports #ENDSARS Protest by alwaysonnet: 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2020
Nice one. Check out this skit compilations on Google play store, I bet it wit you that u must laugh and laugh

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.toyonnet.funnycomedy

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/10/2020 / ‘we Support The Youth’—catholic Bishops Endorse #endsars Protests, Call Nigeria / Get Your Rewards For The Good Works You Have Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.