Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,717 members, 7,979,434 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 08:43 AM

Hearing From God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hearing From God (207 Views)

Proof That We Are At The End Time We Have Been Hearing For 1000s Of Yrs / Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly / Hearing From Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hearing From God by Kei144(m): 6:26am On Oct 15, 2020
Do not forget to include Me in every area of your life and ask Me for help. I am not a silent partner. I will speak to you in a still, small voice when you must position yourself to hear. Internally you must shut down the fear, worry and other loud voices that would lead you astray. This will depend on your level of sensitivity to My Spirit, which must be developed in quietness as you seek.

John 15:7 "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you."

https://www.ft111.com/
Re: Hearing From God by Xscape1993(m): 6:30am On Oct 15, 2020
We can not do anything without His word.

(1) (Reply)

Faulty Foundation / Pro Joshua Iginla Supports The Youth On #endsars / Islamic Animations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.