Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

End SARS Protest Are Sponsored By Enemies Of The Country (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / End SARS Protest Are Sponsored By Enemies Of The Country (Photos) (3275 Views)

Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity / Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria / Imo, Uzodinma Under Attack By Enemies – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End SARS Protest Are Sponsored By Enemies Of The Country (Photos) by Nitah1: 7:24am On Oct 15, 2020
uniqueboi1:
Who is the idiot that made such comments?
The comment was made by the op himself he's just been discreet.
Re: End SARS Protest Are Sponsored By Enemies Of The Country (Photos) by junketer(m): 7:26am On Oct 15, 2020
If someone brought out their money to sponsor these protests, feed protesters, give protesters water then whoever they are should be applauded for such. They have the interest of Nigerians at heart. A big thank you to them. If only more people will sponsor a revolution.
Re: End SARS Protest Are Sponsored By Enemies Of The Country (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 7:29am On Oct 15, 2020
Of course foreign activists, NGOs, foreign personalities and concerned Nigerians are sponsoring the protest, its an open secret and there is nothing Buhari can do about it, if he dares use force, then the foreign governments waiting for him to account the number of Christians murdered by Islamic militants under the guise of Fulani herdsmen will come out to ask him vital questions like they asked Egyptian Mubarak and co, wait and see cool
Re: End SARS Protest Are Sponsored By Enemies Of The Country (Photos) by sammy329(m): 7:31am On Oct 15, 2020
MrFourSHIRTS:
please don't say this outside so that people will not beat you to stupor.

my friends that has been going for the protest didn't collect a dime. people are just frustrated with the government.
no job and the security personnel are being used to oppress, miam, and kill innocent people
You claimed your protest is PEACEFUL but when people post having different opinion about your PEACEFUL protest, you'll say "If dem born you well, tell us where you are".... is that your definition of PEACE?

YOU ARE WORSE THAN SARS angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: End SARS Protest Are Sponsored By Enemies Of The Country (Photos) by Greyworld: 7:31am On Oct 15, 2020
sammy329:
I just hope we won't destroy ourselves and our country, with this anarchist utopia.
What has been destroyed can't not be destroyed but salvaged. And that is exactly what's gonna happen. watch out dawg!!!
Re: End SARS Protest Are Sponsored By Enemies Of The Country (Photos) by ContentedK: 7:32am On Oct 15, 2020
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=94953913][/quote]read the hand writing on the wall fool, while the world has thrown their weight on the protest, we are waiting for their last game plan which is the military that will end everything.. this is not ipob, this is Nigerians seeking for their right..
Re: End SARS Protest Are Sponsored By Enemies Of The Country (Photos) by splendour7(m): 8:14am On Oct 15, 2020
helinues:
You are the real enemy of this nation with your blind support.

This is the first time Nigerians would come together and protest about a genuine concern without being sponsor by any political group.

Just cos you are struggling as a Nigerian youth doesn't mean others are also in your category.

You should hide your face somewhere.

Nonsense
Ahhh! Oga Where Do You Stand Nah? Today You Are In Support Tommorow You Are Opposing The Protest......Please Stay One Place And Stop Confusing The Thunder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End SARS Protest Are Sponsored By Enemies Of The Country (Photos) by telkevog(m): 8:37am On Oct 15, 2020
With this, I de suspect say Buhari, Osinbajo, Lai Mohamed, Onochie, Burutai and co dey this nairaland with secret mornikers. Mods, abeg fish them out and ban them, starting with op!
Re: End SARS Protest Are Sponsored By Enemies Of The Country (Photos) by Berezuski: 8:41am On Oct 15, 2020
If you understand the plight of average naija youth, you won't be typing that shit.
Nobody is sponsoring anyone here.
The evidence of the protest is very clear.
How many youths would have to be killed before the useless sars are totally abolished?
The youths are very angry already and you should be mindful of what you type or say in the open.
Enough said
Re: End SARS Protest Are Sponsored By Enemies Of The Country (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:42am On Oct 15, 2020
When una talk finish una go rest. For me I have said my own

#ISTANDWITHBUHARI

#Buhari till 2031

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: End SARS Protest Are Sponsored By Enemies Of The Country (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:46am On Oct 15, 2020
Berezuski:
If you understand the plight of average naija youth, you won't be typing that shit.
Nobody is sponsoring anyone here.
The evidence of the protest is very clear.
How many youths would have to be killed before the useless sars are totally abolished?
The youths are very angry already and you should be mindful of what you type or say in the open.
Enough said

Do you think I myself am in support of SARS?? Am just telling the world the bitter truth behind all these protest. Nigerian youths don't know anything apart from protest.

Their mates are busy making cool cash � online daily into their bank accounts. na to blame government they sabi grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End SARS Protest Are Sponsored By Enemies Of The Country (Photos) by Afolabimills(m): 9:24am On Oct 15, 2020
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=94953913][/quote]God punish u punish buhari apc
Re: End SARS Protest Are Sponsored By Enemies Of The Country (Photos) by helinues: 9:31am On Oct 15, 2020
splendour7:
Ahhh! Oga Where Do You Stand Nah? Today You Are In Support Tommorow You Are Opposing The Protest......Please Stay One Place And Stop Confusing The Thunder.

Equity, justice and fairness
Re: End SARS Protest Are Sponsored By Enemies Of The Country (Photos) by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 9:39am On Oct 15, 2020
splendour7:
the guy is a confused thing
no one takes his likes serious
let me tell you
any apc supporter that tells you he's supporting this movement is lying.
they're just buying face because they've seen that they're alone.
helinues is an APC supporter and a yeroba Muslim so don't be surprised by his attitude
he's purely against EndSars from onset
Re: End SARS Protest Are Sponsored By Enemies Of The Country (Photos) by okefrancis: 9:49am On Oct 15, 2020
telkevog:
With this, I de suspect say Buhari, Osinbajo, Lai Mohamed, Onochie, Burutai and co dey this nairaland with secret mornikers. Mods, abeg fish them out and ban them, starting with op!
Pls what are trying to say now
Re: End SARS Protest Are Sponsored By Enemies Of The Country (Photos) by Coldie(m): 9:52am On Oct 15, 2020
helinues:
You are the real enemy of this nation with your blind support.

This is the first time Nigerians would come together and protest about a genuine concern without being sponsor by any political group.

Just cos you are struggling as a Nigerian youth doesn't mean others are also in your category.

You should hide your face somewhere.

Nonsense
Shut up Mr man try to be stable.

I remember during that corona period u were supporting what ever the govt does.

Now u want to switch sides.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End SARS Protest Are Sponsored By Enemies Of The Country (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2020
[s]
Afolabimills:
God punish u punish buhari apc
[/s]
Re: End SARS Protest Are Sponsored By Enemies Of The Country (Photos) by PenSniper: 10:17am On Oct 15, 2020
A school drop-out mate of Buhari, not surprising.
Re: End SARS Protest Are Sponsored By Enemies Of The Country (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 15, 2020
So,they shouldn't eat??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears / Trending: Bishop Challenge / Tinubu Asks Governors To Ignore Buhari’s Order, Enforce Use Of Old Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.