Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,571 members, 7,951,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 03:18 PM

Claire Ireland Apologizes Over EndSARS Protests Tweet - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Claire Ireland Apologizes Over EndSARS Protests Tweet (54873 Views)

Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack / President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy / Peter Obi: Guinness Handler Apologizes Over "Shut Up Your Dirty Mouth" Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Claire Ireland Apologizes Over EndSARS Protests Tweet by slimthugchimee2(m): 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
Don4eva:

Oga Abakaliki rice is 10k per bushel, one bushel is 25kg, 50kg Abakaliki rice is 20k, get your facts right

The same abakiliki rice that I bought?
Re: Claire Ireland Apologizes Over EndSARS Protests Tweet by KingWarri: 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
Is high time we change the tag of this protest... from #EndSars to
#BuhariResign #ResourceControl #TrueFredralism
Re: Claire Ireland Apologizes Over EndSARS Protests Tweet by Eagba(m): 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
tamdun:

Osu pig, u don reach here
no mind that guy, he should've known than not to call you Muslim pig. hmmmmm pig
Re: Claire Ireland Apologizes Over EndSARS Protests Tweet by MsBella: 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
Don't mind these economic migrants that call themselves "expatriates"...
Re: Claire Ireland Apologizes Over EndSARS Protests Tweet by Eagba(m): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
SegFault:

Rubbish lies, is it their fault that an overwhelming amount of Nigerians are fantastically corrupt, is it? Don't try and solve your problems, be there pointing overseas.
bros you don't know how things work
Re: Claire Ireland Apologizes Over EndSARS Protests Tweet by luluman: 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
If you are among the protesters, kindly make an inscription like this;
#RestructureNgNOW

Send signal, Restructuring is now a NECESSITY
What stops you from being among?
Re: Claire Ireland Apologizes Over EndSARS Protests Tweet by Bethel4Life(f): 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
Yobabad:
The truth of the matter is that most Nigerians are not happy with this govt, even members of YMM (Yoruba Muslims Miscreants) that pretends as if all is well are feeling the heat
�i have to laugh at this
Re: Claire Ireland Apologizes Over EndSARS Protests Tweet by mmsen: 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
Useless woman. Useless tweet.
Re: Claire Ireland Apologizes Over EndSARS Protests Tweet by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
Rugaria:

When they gingerly sponsor coups and wars that have rocketed a litany of some fantastically corrupt characters to the highest positions in the land, then one can rightly say that they are mainly responsible for the mess that is Nigeria today. It's not a blame game bro, I'm not making excuses... I'm simply stating the facts the way they are!
Sponsor which coups, name one Nigerian coup the British supported please, just name one. Oh, I forgot, it's the normal African mentality, when you fail someone else is responsible. Such foolishness.
Re: Claire Ireland Apologizes Over EndSARS Protests Tweet by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
Eagba:

bros you don't know how things work
Oh I should now listen to Mr secret agent that knows everything, I pity una, if you like don't realise who the problem starts with, be pointing your finger overseas, you will remain behind. As for me, if after this group of protests I see no change, then me and Nigeria don cut ticket.
Re: Claire Ireland Apologizes Over EndSARS Protests Tweet by Soulsymbol99: 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
hv never heard a naija presido,governors,ministers etc apologize b4 oooo
Re: Claire Ireland Apologizes Over EndSARS Protests Tweet by Rugaria: 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
SegFault:

Sponsor which coups, name one Nigerian coup the British supported please, just name one. Oh, I forgot, it's the normal African mentality, when you fail someone else is responsible. Such foolishness.
Go and read about your history, you young brat.. Every single post you make is fool of curses and insults,. Is your head paining you? Get off my mention! I refuse to educate you! Go and read more about the British contraption called Nigeria and stop wallowing in my mentions... Nkîta ara..
Re: Claire Ireland Apologizes Over EndSARS Protests Tweet by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
Rugaria:

Go and read about your history, you young brat.. Every single post you make is fool of curses and insults,. Is your head paining you? Get off my mention! I refuse to educate you! Go and read more about the British contraption called Nigeria and stop wallowing in my mentions... Nkîta ara..
Trash, you're just pained, keep on pointing fingers overseas, I hope you'll find the cause of all your problems in life. gringringrin
Re: Claire Ireland Apologizes Over EndSARS Protests Tweet by Rodwave: 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ategberoson:

you Igbo have big problem, no wonder Ojukwu ran away in 1970, no wonder KANU ran away in 2018 because you people can't be pleased

just imagined this international mad man exhibiting his foolishness for free in public. it's obvious your dad didn't submit himself during your naming ceremony hence the reason behind your thick stupidity

Incoherent balderdash. You need your sense back
Re: Claire Ireland Apologizes Over EndSARS Protests Tweet by Bloggersp: 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
Rugaria:
Meanwhile, the British high commissioner is busy running from pillar to post trying to maintain "tranquility", which is an essential ingredient needed to have the conducive atmosphere for the violent rape of the country by British multi Nationals for more than a century now.. That is why they will always be on the side of the tyrants..They are not interested in any justice for the ordinary people anywhere they have set their evil feet on. All they do is to find the most brutal characters in these areas to help them hold the masses down, so they can loot and loot and loot.. If we don't get the British and their manipulative structures in Nigeria off our back,. We will continue to move in circles..
they are coming for u o, hope you're anonymous

1 Like

Re: Claire Ireland Apologizes Over EndSARS Protests Tweet by Don4eva(m): 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

The same abakiliki rice that I bought?
which year was that? you probably bought a bushel which is half bag
Re: Claire Ireland Apologizes Over EndSARS Protests Tweet by Rashman578(m): 11:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
#RestructureNGnow
Re: Claire Ireland Apologizes Over EndSARS Protests Tweet by SandraJane: 10:02am On Oct 16, 2020
Rugaria:
Meanwhile, the British high commissioner is busy running from pillar to post trying to maintain "tranquility", which is an essential ingredient needed to have the conducive atmosphere for the violent rape of the country by British multi Nationals for more than a century now.. That is why they will always be on the side of the tyrants..They Download Sermons are not interested in any justice for the ordinary people anywhere they have set their evil feet on. All they do is to find the most brutal characters in these areas to help them hold the masses down, so they can loot and loot and loot.. If we don't get the British and their manipulative structures in Nigeria off our back,. We will continue to move in circles..

1 Like

Re: Claire Ireland Apologizes Over EndSARS Protests Tweet by Blackking98(m): 10:28am On Oct 16, 2020
heendrix:
shocked it's suicidal to Engage Nigerians on a twitter battle

It's better to just keep silent or literally look Away
pack mentality.
We attack in swarms grin
YouTube StarCraft the swarm and see what Im saying grin
Re: Claire Ireland Apologizes Over EndSARS Protests Tweet by SexytorresE(f): 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
Can u translate so I can reply accordingly? undecided
plantist:

Brutality for your ancestors. Ọmọ iran kiran

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. / The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) / Nigeria’s 2016 Worst Performing Governors

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.