Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,891 members, 7,976,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:42 AM

How Much Can You Estimate To Say You Are Wealthy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Can You Estimate To Say You Are Wealthy (350 Views)

Estimate To Open A Barbing Salon / Reno Omokri: 'When You Meet A Wealthy Man, Don't Ask For Money' / Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can You Estimate To Say You Are Wealthy by Chuky7(m): 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
I was researching years back and I came across an article that said that to be rich in America you have to be rich you need a worth of $2M ,some other article said $1M. But non was past $3M.

So let's estimate $3M to be able to live a decent life in America. Buy a home. Car. Pay off loans and all. Including vacations.

Though I would have and use to think it would have been more than.

I had in mind maybe $100M.

Mind you that $3M is for normal life necessities not a private jet or island or boat or any frivolous luxuries.

So what do you think how much will it take a typical Nigerian in worth to live a standard life.
Buying a house. Car. Children school. Family vaca. One time vacations. And all.
Re: How Much Can You Estimate To Say You Are Wealthy by MajesticKris: 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
1trilion Dollars.. that's not much for me, I don't know about you..
Re: How Much Can You Estimate To Say You Are Wealthy by Righteousness89(m): 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
Riches is not the amount of Money u have.
It is the ability to be Content with whatever you Have

3 Likes

Re: How Much Can You Estimate To Say You Are Wealthy by uthlaw: 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
4 houses consist of 4 apartment of 2bedroom each,i.e(16 home of 2bedroom flat for rent)
Rice milling company.
Poultry farm of 5000birds of layers.
3hecters of land for planting maize and rice.
2million in bank account.
5buses for daily transportation.
Then I'm fine!

1 Like

Re: How Much Can You Estimate To Say You Are Wealthy by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
uthlaw:
4 houses consist of 4 apartment of 2bedroom each,i.e(16 home of 2bedroom flat for rent)
Rice milling company.
Poultry farm of 5000birds of layers.
3hecters of land for planting maize and rice.
2million in bank account.
5buses for daily transportation.
Then I'm fine!
solid assets.

1 Like

Re: How Much Can You Estimate To Say You Are Wealthy by uBuNiT: 8:34am On Oct 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
I will be contented with $50M
Re: How Much Can You Estimate To Say You Are Wealthy by bigiyaro(m): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
poor man's definition.
Re: How Much Can You Estimate To Say You Are Wealthy by Righteousness89(m): 9:11am On Oct 18, 2020
uBuNiT:

I will be contented with $50M

That's what you feel because you have not attained that!

You cant know the real behavior of a Person until you see him/ her in Wealth!

Wealth is not all about Money..
Money is only a branch of Wealth..

Pursue God with all your Might
In your Spare time get involved with one or two legal businesses..
Re: How Much Can You Estimate To Say You Are Wealthy by uBuNiT: 9:34am On Oct 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

That's what you feel because you have not attained that!

You cant know the real behavior of a Person until you see him/ her in Wealth!

Wealth is not all about Money..
Money is only a branch of Wealth..

Pursue God with all your Might
In your Spare time get involved with one or two legal businesses..
As you no dey church now, will God forgive you ? No. Your heaven is cancelled.

(1) (Reply)

No Loss Trading Demystified / Please Someone Should Help Me With $20,please / Car Lease For A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.