Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,304 members, 7,920,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:54 PM

INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election (45151 Views)

INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers / INEC Announces Final Details Of Supplementary Elections In Rivers State / INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by Tommie1054(m): 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Professor Yemi Osinbajo

President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria come 29th of May 2023.
Who's Osinbajo, we are talking about YOUTH taking over not the old politicians
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by jamiudinho(m): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Mr jamiu , don't let me reason you. I know you are probably a muslim.just Don't cause any religious shit,cause I know your likes.

72 virgins!!!!
u still never answer the question was it that same Jesus that could not break Nigeria 2015 that will break it 2023?

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by GodwilldoitAmen: 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
Olorun a so wa ju gba yen lo...
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by marsman: 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
Fmghewzy:

God won't and senseless prayers. I prayed cause I want the best for everyone. I am sure he would ans mine.
Feel free to go hang yourself
After you Ode. No self, when you finish hanging your self, i will still be here as a proud citizen of the New Nigeria.
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by marsman: 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
jamiudinho:

u still never answer the question was it that same Jesus that could not break Nigeria 2015 that will break it 2023?
No be Jesus matter abeg. Jesus no dey answer stupid Prayer from unfortunate human beings.
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by marsman: 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Oponu you for Don die since,lol
By the way you said new Nigeria ,if the country continues the way it's no way it would break.
But if things changes then ... We can have a new Nigeria.
I always want a new Nigeria but ,with the way things are it is not In sight so it's better we go our separate ways.

It seems you have small sense,and you be Yoruba guy,but be honest with the way things are do you think Nigeria would go forward.
Also with the way you attacked me , you seem like a Tinubu asslicker!!!! lol

You no wise at all, because i want a better Nigeria and not something, some half illiterate are clamouring for one stupid Nation i am an ass licker, you must be a legend amongst the fools in the world.

I don't care were you crawl out from, Afonja too was a yoruba man but ended up betraying the Alafin and the total Yoruba Nation, we know your type.

Every Nation had there hard times Nigeria is facing hers, and we will see it through, One Nigeria till 2999. You are free to carry your dirty bags out of the country and go and claim Togo citizenship if you are not comfortable.
Oloshi. Nigeria is going No where, we are building the Nation sucker
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by shurlermoz(m): 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Professor Yemi Osinbajo

God forbid!!!
I rebuke you devil in Jesus name, NEVER!!!
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by Casper21: 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
Fmghewzy:
By 2023 there will be no Nigeria ijn.

Amen. There was once a country ,corrupt politicians embezzling money meant for the development of the country, Destruction, Poverty everywhere, things happened, things definitely happened and time came when the youths of the land seeked out justice, their voice finally arouse a new country, the name REPUBLIC OF JUST AND FREE.

Quote me by 2023 Nigeria will birth a new country.

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by marsman: 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Weyrey!!!!! Shut up didirin go back and read my last post before talking trash.It is clear you can comprehend simple English.Read it line by line before coming to yan trash.
I already told you if it's for a better Nigeria am in ,if not am out.
Always typing without thinking ,na their type for him mind him be adult .

He sure me die he go Don pass 40 lol old Fool.
Tinubu asslicker.
We the younger generation will not tolerate any shitt from your type .
Awon agbaya!!!!

Oloriburuku ni e ati gbo gbo awon ti o ni e

Fmghewzy:
By 2023 there will be no Nigeria ijn.

Carry placard and go and be shouting EndNigeria. Anybody that wants to end the Unity of this country is an enemy, the real patriots wants to rebuild and restructure it.
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by dasparrow: 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
#ENDSARS
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY
#RESTRUCTURENIGERIANOW
#ENOUGHISENOUGH

Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by marsman: 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Alayebaje,agbaya!! oleee!!!! .Tinubu asslicker!!!

I support restructuring or division of Nigeria.

You failed your generation ,now you want us to fail it won't work .

Asiwin !!!!!

What has the idiot done to move Nigeria forward, useless man.other than promoting tribalism and licking Tinubu ass.

It is we the students and youths working to make Nigeria great, since you agbayas have failed.
Now that you also want us to fail we demand for restructuring or break up of Nigeria.

Useless man,pls don't go home and beat your wife oooo,if you are angry smash your head on the wall.

Or better still join us in asking for a better Nigeria
Oloriburuku you don change side, sheybi na Nigeria you no want again Now you want a better Nigeria.

You are confused omo ale. I having being fighting for better Nigeria since birth.
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by hekkyboi: 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Professor Yemi Osinbajo

we are here doing our best to get rid of all this old mannequin murder fvckers and u are here calling them back. nigggarrr u need brain check up ASAP
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by afroxyz: 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
Are they sure Nigeria woukd survive till 2023?
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by ufuosman(m): 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
Let Sars go first b4 we reason election talk
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by kutashi: 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
[quote author=Fmghewzy post=94971384][/quote]

Just note that existence of Nigeria means death to you and your family and I repeat we witness your burial!
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by Fmghewzy(m): 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
kutashi:

Just note that existence of Nigeria means death to you and your family and I repeat we witness your burial!
You including my family shows how pained you are lol. I never insulted your family,but you did,it shows clearly that you are a fraustrated being.

Let me remind you that you won't withness my burial because you would have been long dead.
So keep talking trash,I am certain you would die before I do.
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by Shopatcandice(f): 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Professor Yemi Osinbajo

Is this your best choice? A spoilt egg is already a spoilt egg. We need new faces abeg
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by DAVE5(m): 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Tinubu should declare now or keep quiet forever

You want lazy Nigerian youth to open his book of revelations
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by philadel22(m): 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
Professor Yemi Osibanjo, it your turn. Amen
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by marsman: 6:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Weyrey it is you who cannot read it has been there from my second post when you mentioned new Nigeria.
But since you too blind to see ,I gat nitnoth for you.Oponu.

Oloriburuku, Don't be an hypocrite, stick to one resolve, not new Nigeria today. No Nigeria tomorrow. I been thinks say na reasonable person i dey talk to before, i no know say na werey jatijati.
Ko wa fé sheoribu, don't ever quote me again. Eyan radarada. And for your information i am not a tinubu fanatics. Gbenusoun
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by AbLegend: 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
Fmghewzy:

No dream bro,but reality.
Also what tribe are you? just asking want to know something
I will just remind you to wake up from your dream and go to the nearest river near place and keep washing your eyes for 7 days
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by akmath: 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
NORTHERN NIGERIA ELECTION..

NA ME TALK AM.
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by Freebills12: 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
Okoroawusa:
Professor Yemi Osinbajo

THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT ANYTHING TO DIVIDE THE UNITY EXISTING AMONG WE YOUTH, SOUTHEAST AND SOUTHWEST WILL BEGIN TO QUARREL. ASK YOURSELF WHY RELEASING IT NOW?
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by Fmghewzy(m): 6:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
AbLegend:
I will just remind you to wake up from your dream and go to the nearest river near place and keep washing your eyes for 7 days

If Nigeria remains like this ,my dream would become a reality
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by Burruchaga71(m): 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Professor Yemi Osinbajo

. I thought it's Tinubu? Mad people everywhere...
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by marsman: 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Modafucker ,just so you know I want to better future for Nigeria,but since it is not in sight we have to restructure or break up.

Marsman lol , you will never forget Me lol.
Alaye Gbe.ẹ̀nu ẹ̀ẹ̀ soun. Since you have choosed to be blind and not see a better Nigeria ahead, just keep quite. You too dey form youth werey, your mate they street dem dey shout better Nigeria, #endcorruption, #brutality, you they here dey join senseless people dey shout endNigeria.
Be like say you no get Future self. Unfortunate being. Na that end Nigeria go kill you. One Nigeria for live if possible.

You have already being deleted werey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID-19: How Yinka Odumakin Died - Wife, Dr. Josephine Okei-Odumakin / Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers / "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.