Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,958 members, 7,879,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! Miracle Baby Via Kingdom Advancement Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! Miracle Baby Via Kingdom Advancement Prayer (179 Views)

The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! Miracle Job Via Soul-winning! / Miracle Job Via Kingdom Stewardship! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! Miracle Baby Via Kingdom Advancement Prayer by WINNERSMOG: 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
We joined this church in 2008 and have been following all the instructions from the mouth of God's Servant.

Confidently, I told my wife that our challenges will be taken care of by God in this church.

Since 2015 that the Covenant Hour of Prayer commenced, I have not missed a day.

I engage vigorously in soul winning and in praying for the advancement of God's Kingdom.

When I discovered that Mathew 6:33 is all that I need to see my testimonies manifest.

I forgot praying for my personal needs.

I was praying for souls to be saved and established in this church.

After every Covenant Hour of Prayer service, I would go back to my house and pray for 1 hour before going to work and I started seeing results as souls are being established.

Thereafter, things started turning around for good in my life and family.

Then wife took in but none of us knew that she was pregnant until after 4 months.

When my wife went to the hospital for ovarian cyst drainage, the doctor told her that she was 4 months pregnant.

During this period her monthly flow was as usual.

Today, we have our miracle baby boy "Prince Victory Ifechukwu Okolie" after 13 years of waiting on the lord.

In short, without Mathew 6:33, life is meaningless. I give all the glory to God and I thank him for the grace of obedience to every instruction from the altar!

Jude Okolie

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Joyce Meyer Enjoying Everyday Life / He Gave Up On Religion / The Effect Of Pentecostals Supporting Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.