Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

#EndSwat: Former O.C Awkuzu Sars, James Nwafor Sacked By Gov. Obiano (pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #EndSwat: Former O.C Awkuzu Sars, James Nwafor Sacked By Gov. Obiano (pix) (518 Views)

End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding / James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#EndSwat: Former O.C Awkuzu Sars, James Nwafor Sacked By Gov. Obiano (pix) by amaifehenry(m): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
The Governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano joined Anambra Youths Protesting today in Awka

5 Assertions from Gov Obiano to #EndSARS Protesters in Anambra State

1. I support Anambra Youths because they did not only vote and defend their votes in my 21-over-21 victory but all their requests are genuine and germane; and I oblige to honour them all.

2. I feel honoured being in their midst to share in their feelings.

3. Federal Government has disbanded SARS but I will personally visit all SARS offices in Anambra State to ensure that anyone being held is released, immediately.

4. James Nwafor, former OC SARS in Anambra State is sacked and will be prosecuted.

5. I'll ensure that the Presidency does the needful to ensure a better life for our youths, for us, ndi Anambra and for our nation.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Fynestboi

Re: #EndSwat: Former O.C Awkuzu Sars, James Nwafor Sacked By Gov. Obiano (pix) by ghettowriter(m): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
One of the good news i've read today after that of the ananymos and jack.

This protest opened my eyes to the phycology of some Nigerian youths especially here on Nairaland. No matter what you do, some ppl will still find fault. Also, not every user is sound of mind.

Obiano did well. He said he listened to the points raised by the protesters and he found all thier points valid. As simple as that.

#EndPoliceBrutality
Re: #EndSwat: Former O.C Awkuzu Sars, James Nwafor Sacked By Gov. Obiano (pix) by amaifehenry(m): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
The Governor further added that He will be Prosecuted immediately. As we speak a top SAN is on his case already!

Re: #EndSwat: Former O.C Awkuzu Sars, James Nwafor Sacked By Gov. Obiano (pix) by chuksoyo21(m): 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
DSP James of SARS Awkuzu must be brought to book for his crime against humanity...

(1) (Reply)

How Best Do I Handle This Scammer? / Nigerian Sailor Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Teenager Who Refused Him Sex / Don't Try This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.