Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,776 members, 7,969,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 01:47 AM

Threat To Life: Man In Anambra Cry’s Out For Help. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Threat To Life: Man In Anambra Cry’s Out For Help. (482 Views)

Inside Life; Man, Woman Paraded N*ked With A Corpse In Ogun (watch Video) / Inside Life!! Man Arrested For Raping Two Goats To Death (photos) / My Billionaire Client Is Fraudster, Threat To National Security, Lawyer Tells Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Threat To Life: Man In Anambra Cry’s Out For Help. by Tkoy(m): 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ichie Sir Izuchukwu Nwabueze (PHF, KSC, JP), a resident of Nnewi, Anambra state, Laments about a threat to his life simply because he revealed the the clandestined affairs of some persons that has truncated the peace in Ukpo community and also blackmailed him.

Ichie Sir Izuchukwu Nwabueze made this disclosure on a post in his Facebook account, he alleged that the accused persons threatened to terminate his life.

According to Ichie Sir Izuchukwu Nwabueze, he said:

“SAVE MY SOUL”

“AIG Mohammed DanMallam of Zone 13 Ukpo, Archbishop Alex Ibezim of Awka Diocese & Prince Dr. Emeka Eze of Toronto Hospital Onitsha are after my Life.”

“Ever since my petition to the Police Service Commission and service of the suit on fundamental human rights on the AIG from Neni High Court, I have received several threats and calls from his men. AIG Mohammed DanMallam personally told me during my detention at his facility, that he will kill me and label me an armed robber and that nothing will happen. He boasted that he is from Kastina State same state as our beloved President as well as Eminent Jurist- Justice Garfai of Awka Federal high court. While in Zone 13 detention facility, DSP Nkeiru Nwode the zonal PRO also told me that she will destroy my life for daring to expose her evils at the zone 13. She boasted that she is sleeping with the AIG Mohammed DanMallam as well as the DC Investigation; DCP Echeng Eworo Echeng whom she also claimed to have given her Hilux van to be using since he was posted to zone 13 because he had no official vehicle. She said that, it is her Private part that earned her, her posting to zone 13 as ZPRO despite being an ordinary DSP whereas the State Command PRO is a Superintendent of Police. Archbishop Alex Ibezim also threatened me after his attempt to get me withdraw my petition against him through my Igwe failed , that he will kill me the same way he killed his late priest by name Rev Ozoemena Basil AKA OZ an indigene of Uga in Aguata LGA of Anambra State. He is also using his Uncle one chronically frustrated Sir Obidi Ebede ( Odu Mbaukwu) who depends on him for his medical bills and livelihood, as an attack dog. Sir Ebede is known for extorting and intimidating Awka Diocesan Priests in the name of being the Archbishop’s uncle. Prince Dr. Emeka Eze, the unsuccessful politician whose wife abandoned several years ago because of his suspected gay practice is the main man behind my ordeal. Due to his inordinate desire to be the next Igwe in the event of the death of his uncle, had sworn that over his dead body will I become the President general of my community because he felt that I don’t condone evil and will not support him as president general. He personally told me during the burial of Sir Augustine Ezekwesili recently, that he will deal with me same way he and his cohorts dealth with our Former Gov Chris Ngige during his time as Governor as well as burning of state government property at Awka. He also uses one Mr Osita Igwilo a frustrated and jobless Owerri based Ukpo indigene suspected to be his gay partner as an attack dog. Before I die as they have severally threatened, I want the entire world to know those behind my death. The rearrest order by AIG Mohammed DanMallam despite the pendency of the fititious charges against me and for the fact that I am currently on bail, is a ploy to kill me and claim something else” SAVE MY SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!”, he added.

Amongst the information provided in this report, 9newsng.com gathered that the Igwe of Ukpo wrote a letter to the IGP, stating that Ichie sir izuchukwu Nwabueze is innocent of all the allegations leveled against him by some selfish personalities. He has always been a leader in Ukpo community, he added.

Source: https://9newsng.com/threat-to-life-man-in-anambra-crys-out-for-help/

1 Share

Re: Threat To Life: Man In Anambra Cry’s Out For Help. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
These are life threats ooo.

Lalasticlala,Seun,, Dominique biko Nairalanders mona tag these mods to put this on front page of it's a true story abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Change Dp To Blooded Nigeria Flag / More Graphic Videos From Accident Involving Kadungure And Others / Police And Civilian Task Force Killed 3 Apprehend Others In Edo (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.