Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,250 members, 7,950,334 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

T - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / T (366 Views)

Bitcoin Free Mining Paying / Download Trust Wallet & Receive $10 / CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

T by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
Re: T by NobleTv: 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
Tolusamuel1:
GUYS WE HAVE MID OCTOBER HOT NEWS
HERE

YOU CAN START MINING TRUST WALLET TOKEN (TWT) NOW.

just launched

Launched few hours ago but massive traffic signing up for this to MINE the Trust Wallet Token as fast as possible...

You can Join Now without delay

First step you need to:

Install Trust wallet and copy your 12 unique passphrase for Recovery in a book and never show to anyone for safety.

*_Steps on how to mine*_

1. Search for Twt wallet address BEP20 ADDRESS in the app and enable it.

2. COPY THIS AFFILIATE LINK BELOW

https://twtminer.xyz/index.php?refer=25421

PASTE ON THE DAPP BROWSER

(Your DApps Browser can be accessed from the four block icon below your Trust wallet home page, click the four blocks and paste the link on the secure browser then tap the link again to reveal your keyboard and click done to access mining page.

3. PASTE YOUR BEP20 ADDRESS AND START MINING TWT.

(Just click on the TWT icon and click on Recieve to copy your wallet address and add to the space given for your mining wallet address and start mining free)

If you have some TWT before now... You are lucky because you can use your TWT to purchase more mining power to mine faster with huge and better rewards.... Goodluck

Minimum withdrawal : 10 TWT.

Referral is optional... You can mine all alone but if you refer friends you can share in their GPU power to mine faster as well in a Team efforts

Hurry and start making money free

TWT is a Binance project on the Trust Wallet which makes it a worthy project for the future.... Don't miss this... Worth your Time really..
Soro soke werey
Re: T by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
NobleTv:

Soro soke werey
Haba, why are calling me a mad person, a friend introduced me to the program, it is trust Wallet app that even sponsored it and you just carry your dumb brain and be insulting me. You are one of the problems in this country

(1) (Reply)

Business Ideas To Start With Less Than 20k / Freelancer.com (help Needed) / I Need A 100-150k Loan To Pay Back In 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.