Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Wizkid Comes For Reekado Banks After Using #endsars To Chase Clout - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Comes For Reekado Banks After Using #endsars To Chase Clout (543 Views)

“god Punish Una Mama”: Wizkid Comes Hard On #soundcity / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" / Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Comes For Reekado Banks After Using #endsars To Chase Clout by Dailyhappenings: 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
The Nigerian star singer, Wizkid has come for Reekado Banks after he made this post on the release of a new song tonight amidst the #EndSARS currently ongoing.

OPINION: I feel Reekado Banks should have waited till the whole End SARS saga is over before posting his song with Wizkid.

Wizkid was also supposed to post his very much anticipated album today being October 15th but he had to stop because of the trend.

I am sure that why Wizkid reacted to this is because he is in the song that Reekado Banks is about to post and did not want to be part of the clout chasing.

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2020/10/wizkid-comes-for-reekado-banks-after.html

Re: Wizkid Comes For Reekado Banks After Using #endsars To Chase Clout by Davash222(m): 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
grin

Song wey Egbon never release na em wizkid dey call Old song

Chai cheesy
Re: Wizkid Comes For Reekado Banks After Using #endsars To Chase Clout by Duru9(m): 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
He even call him animal

So rude
Re: Wizkid Comes For Reekado Banks After Using #endsars To Chase Clout by heendrix(m): 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
shocked
Re: Wizkid Comes For Reekado Banks After Using #endsars To Chase Clout by SEXONLY: 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
Wizzy dey boil like water.

Anything aside Endsars no go fly dis period.
Re: Wizkid Comes For Reekado Banks After Using #endsars To Chase Clout by SnOOpERr: 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
Heya, omo olomo lo fori gba epe bayi. lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid Comes For Reekado Banks After Using #endsars To Chase Clout by GeneralStan(m): 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
Note Wizkid is also featured in the song so he has almost as much stake as R.banks in the song but he chose to be patriotic!
Babanla One shot for you!!!
Re: Wizkid Comes For Reekado Banks After Using #endsars To Chase Clout by SEXONLY: 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
him head no tell him time dey for everything. If the guy no drag Wizkid he for not angry with him.

SnOOpERr:
Heya, omo olomo lo fori gba epe bayi. lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid Comes For Reekado Banks After Using #endsars To Chase Clout by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
I have never commented on Wizkid cause I'm not as really a music person but I must say, this guy carries wisdom. How thoughtful of him.
The reekado was so insensitive. Gosh!
Wizkid is right! you can't stain my image for your own personal gains (money/hustle)
Re: Wizkid Comes For Reekado Banks After Using #endsars To Chase Clout by Joshmodest(m): 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
Inasmuch as I think wizkid should have been civil in his reply , and stop thinking everyone lacks the right to feel good and do their stuff ....
But I still agree that reekado promoting a song that has nothing to do with SARS brutality in a time like this was very foolish of him , WizKid being on it should have tied reekado's hand a bit he wasn't expecting wiz to tweet about the song on his hand !

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Chioma Akpotha Reacts To “hidden” COVID-19 Pallatives Discovered / Kaffy Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From ESCAE Benin University (photos) / Incredible Moment Golfer Makes A Hole Playing The Ball To Glide On A Pond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.