Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,363 members, 7,920,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:05 AM

Cardi B Mistakenly Shares Nude Photo Of Herself On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Mistakenly Shares Nude Photo Of Herself On Instagram (760 Views)

18+ Video And Photo: Cardi B Mistakenly Expose Her Nude / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video / Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Mistakenly Shares Nude Photo Of Herself On Instagram by itsLaycon: 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
The rapper mistakenly shares a photo of herself shirtless via her Instagram page.

American rapper Cardi B accidentally shared a topless photo of herself on social media.

She, however, took it down after realising her mistake minutes later although not before many had seen it and saved.

She later took to her Twitter page where she explained to her fans about the mistake via voice note.

“You know what? I’m not even gonna beat myself up about it. I’m just gonna eat my breakfast. I’m just gonna eat my breakfast, right? I’m gonna eat my breakfast and then I’m gonna go to a party. Because I’m not even gonna think about it,” she said.

“I am not going to think about it, OK? No, I’m not. I won’t. It is what it is. Shit happened. Um, Bleep it. It’s not even the first time. I mean, I used to fuckin‘ be a stripper, so whatever. Ay dios mio.”

See photo here: https://www.phgossip.com/cardi-b-mistakenly-shares-nude-photo-of-herself-on-instagram/

(1) (Reply)

See The Multi-million Naira Wrist Watch Burna Boy Showed Off On Social Media / Ada Jesus Warned Abroad Men The Risk Of Parking Their Cars(wives) In Nigeria's / Nengi Rejects A Big Endorsement Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.