Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,695 members, 7,889,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:52 AM

How To Make Shawarma At Home - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Shawarma At Home (446 Views)

See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video / How To Make Best Nigerian Chicken Shawarma At Home (Photos & Video) / Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Shawarma At Home by sir3pu(m): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
[center]COMPLETE TUTORIAL ON HOW TO MAKE SHAWARMA AT HOME[/center]

Shawarma is a popular dish in the middle Eastern, is made of marinated meat that has been roasted for some minutes. shawarma contains some fillings like garbage, roasted meat, tomato, cucumber, lettuce, onions e t c.

Honestly guys this is my first time trying this shawarma process and it came out so yummy and tasty and more so this is the first time I tasted shawarma because I am not always in good mood whenever my siblings came home with it and since I have some of the ingredients in my kitchen so I decided to give it a try.

People always said that shawarma takes time and that the stress is too much, yes it takes time but it worth the time because of the end product will make you forget all the time and energy Channel on it.

So if you can take your time to pound yam and prepare egusi soup, you can also make out time to prepare you shawarma too and I know you we not regret the time used on it.

There are several bread that are used for making shawarma you can choose any of it e.g Pita bread, Tortilla wrap, Naan bread e.t.c

People use different type of meat select the meat of your choice e.g beef, chicken, lamb goatmeat.

So let us go to the ingredients and list them out, it's going to be a long list.

Ingredient
For the chicken
Lemon juice ( from a lemon fruits)
Vegetable oil (or any cooking oil of your choice)
Black pepper ( ½ teaspoon)
3 clove of garlic ( minced?)
½ teaspoon of tumeric po.....continue reading here>>>https://mamajayfoods.com/how-to-make-shawarma-at-home/

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Teriyaki Chicken Fried Rice. Teriyaki Chicken Fried Rice With Veggie / Why You Should Eat Rabbit Meat? / Best Nigerian Soups Delivery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.