Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him (52833 Views)

Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys / Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) / Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Coronavirus1: 12:26am On Oct 16, 2020
Bad market for all the police This is new Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by AsiwajuNdigbo: 12:43am On Oct 16, 2020
Can you imagine! Police yielded to civilian. No be just police o, an armed police. Just like that follow civilian order and walked away. No accidental discharge. Na wah o. I cant believe my eyes. shocked

1 Like

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by RealisticGirl(f): 1:22am On Oct 16, 2020
Acidosis:

These people have ruined their image for too long. It all started with N20 o, then 50, N200, until SARS decided to go cashless/POS way.

Now the people have seen enough!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy this your comment funny no be small

1 Like

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by mickykhe(m): 1:29am On Oct 16, 2020
Drive in peace..
Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by PatrPablo(m): 2:10am On Oct 16, 2020
I wonder if they would ever have shame. They aren't ready for any change or improvement
Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by maasoap(m): 2:52am On Oct 16, 2020
There is anger in the land. It must be channelled properly and rightly so that it doesn't bite many people in the as$.
Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Nobody: 3:52am On Oct 16, 2020
Everyone's just so happy that things are really changing.
It's the best feeling ever.

We should be careful what we ask for though.
Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:06am On Oct 16, 2020
Dididrumz:

Goat, look well before You try to correct me.
If You see two L then I sorry for You.

Well I no go surprise, na Goat You be.
again, Mynd44
Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Thevoiceofdmass: 5:54am On Oct 16, 2020
Unfortunately and ironically, the idiots calling themselves police and SARS are part of the masses. Majority of their families are suffering in abject poverty.

Their shallow mindedness is due to the crippled educational system. They are mostly illiterates.

Education is the light. The youths of Nigerian are exposed and educated and that's why we are seing this new development now. The evil rulers didn't want this to happen all year long before now and that's why they have deliberately abandoned the educational system.

They invest million of dollars into the education of their children to make them eligible to take on public positions in the country. They want to make public positions family heritage.

If you check across all public positions in Nigeria, from start to finish, their holders are all closely related to one politician or the other.

Youths of Nigeria are strong and ambitious and the technology of this age has tremendously assisted them to survive in most areas of life even without the contribution of the government. And that's why you will see an average Nigerian youth sponsoring his education himself.

The light this education gives to them is what they are using to fight back the evil and senseless rulers of the entity called Nigeria, which would soon be a thing of the past.

There's no going back. We the Nigeria youth are ready to take back our resources from the possession of the hoodlums in the clothing of political leaders.
Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Born2Breed(f): 6:59am On Oct 16, 2020
"Hey! Freedom is coming,freedom is coming" Desmond Tutu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Ever8090: 7:09am On Oct 16, 2020
VulgarLee:
I know the story bro
There caban na that fuel station close to that water for okoro market grin
gbam!!! grin
Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Throwback: 7:10am On Oct 16, 2020
Wow!

I love this revolution.

This act has never happened before in my Nigerian lifetime.

Oppression, Extortion, and Tyranny must stop in Nigeria.
Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by jamace(m): 7:16am On Oct 16, 2020
That's very good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Arthuristic: 7:18am On Oct 16, 2020
wicked people on uniform

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by MNDY(m): 7:47am On Oct 16, 2020
tellsblinks:
See as the police just waka comot
Before bois go use tire burn am grin
Dem for break him head fess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 16, 2020
Yes o.

2 days ago, we prophecied this one.

Naughtysite:

Anyone seen collecting or demanding a bride will receive free for all blows.

I imagined it few days ago. Cars go just park, disembark attack the motherfucker.
Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by DAVE5(m): 8:39am On Oct 16, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Wow
What a time to be alive in this country.

Never knew we could read such headlines from Nigeria.

Please where is my green passport again. grin

Next movement should be a mass protest that will force both the government and National Assembly to pass a Law for death sentence against Looters

Abeg joor, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

It’s same set of people that loot that would pass the law, so that would never happen, that’s why we need to chase all of them out of their seats of power so we could reset everything and punish offenders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Kingugo100: 9:33am On Oct 16, 2020
For the very first time in my life, I am Proud to be a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Tovino: 9:53am On Oct 16, 2020
This sort of a thing should be happening everywhere. lt should happen in the South East and South South too.

Police should stop all this #50 change. There is need for them to upgrade. People should be bold and stand up to what is right. We cannot be enslaved by the authorities meant to protect and serve us. lt is a big misfit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Omezif(m): 10:04am On Oct 16, 2020
See him in the car like the owner, end police brutality now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Ishilove: 10:05am On Oct 16, 2020
I wish we can continue in this tempo
Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by Mamijoh(f): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2020
DebbieBianca:
A policeman was ordered out of a man's truck by a group of Nigerians for allegedly trying to extort the driver amid the on-going protests against police brutality, extortion, and many other unlawful crimes.

This happened today, October 15, at Ikeja Under Bridge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKVPDq6OJQ0
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by golddare: 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
DebbieBianca:
A policeman was ordered out of a man's truck by a group of Nigerians for allegedly trying to extort the driver amid the on-going protests against police brutality, extortion, and many other unlawful crimes.

This happened today, October 15, at Ikeja Under Bridge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKVPDq6OJQ0

I like this police man, he jejely respected himself. If Naija can be challenging them like this I go happy o.
Re: Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him by BreconHills(m): 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
LOVEGINO:
See men abeg!

#RevolutionNow

This is how it should be. Nigerian resisting impunity. An assault on one is an assault on all.

Meanwhile bros this is not #RevolutuonNOW that boat has already sailed. This is a non political movement led by a new generation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) / Wadume: I Have Lost My Manhood, I Can’t Make Love Again / One Shot As Militants Return To Calabar – Oron Waterway (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.