Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,994 members, 7,919,168 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:01 PM

End SARS Protester Killed 2 In Lagos – Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / End SARS Protester Killed 2 In Lagos – Police (969 Views)

#endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP / End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) / Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End SARS Protester Killed 2 In Lagos – Police by sammy329(m): 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lagos State Police Command has arrested one Mrs. Nike Lawal.

She resides at No. 30, Anjorin Street, Aminkanle, Lagos State.

Muyiwa Adejobi, Public Relations Officers, in a statement Thursday, night said the citizen is an End SARS protester.

The spokesman noted that Lawal was taken into custody for “driving recklessly and killing 2 innocent Nigerians at Ikola Road, Alagbado area of Lagos, on Wednesday 14th October, 2020.

“Lawal was the driver of Toyota 4Runner SUV with REG. NO. GGE 346 BK that ran into a tricycle and killed the duo of Ojo Azeez, m, 27 years and Yusuf Sodia, m, 26 years, both of command road, Alagbado, Lagos State”, the Police said.
“The suspect, who intentionally removed the number plates on her SUV, as at the time of the incident, joined the protest at AIT junction, Alagbado, and started driving recklessly, like many other protesters, before the fatal accident.”

The Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu, has commiserated with the families of the deceased.

He assured them of justice in the case.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/15/end-sars-protester-killed-2-in-lagos-police/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: End SARS Protester Killed 2 In Lagos – Police by Kayceo2010: 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
angry467
Re: End SARS Protester Killed 2 In Lagos – Police by protests: 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
IG see the mumu you employed for the Nigerian people as Police PRO?

... and started driving recklessly, like many other protesters, before the fatal accident.”
driving recklessly, like many other protesters?

1. At what instance did she become a protester?
2. At what point did protesters drive recklessly?

This PRO is behaving recklessly, like any other killer policeman.
I won't say anything. The pain of #EndSARS is still stinging you all.

2 Likes

Re: End SARS Protester Killed 2 In Lagos – Police by Kzinne: 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
The #endsars protests should evolve immediately into #endcorruption. Since the government says they've disbanded sars, it's time for the government to disband corruption
Re: End SARS Protester Killed 2 In Lagos – Police by okpalaAnambra: 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
The police are stupid trying to twist the narrative.. The said driver isn't even a protester.. He was trying to scare the Protesters and ram into them.. Police just want to spin it to put the protesters on a bad record.. But we strong pass them.. We will pull through.. Useless black uniform men

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed 2 In Lagos – Police by thaoriginator: 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
shocked

Na this kain people wan come spoil we protest!

Bombaclaaaaat!
Re: End SARS Protester Killed 2 In Lagos – Police by WoundedLamb: 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
cry
Re: End SARS Protester Killed 2 In Lagos – Police by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
This nonsense protest should stop before more buckets are thrown at people's legs..

I even heard that some international terrorists are now sponsoring some of the protesters. I don't know how long it will take before the government reads the riot act and takes decisive actions against these hoodlums..

Enough is enough!

#EndTheProtestNow

Nigeria must better.

2 Likes

Re: End SARS Protester Killed 2 In Lagos – Police by Arrewa: 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nigerian police
Re: End SARS Protester Killed 2 In Lagos – Police by RIVERS1stson: 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:
The police are stupid trying to twist the narrative.. The said driver isn't even a protester.. He was trying to scare the Protesters and ram into them.. Police just want to spin it to put the protesters on a bad record.. But we strong pass them.. We will pull through.. Useless black uniform men
[/s]

When shall people from your cursed backward shithole Abia state protest despite this

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed 2 In Lagos – Police by sammy329(m): 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
angry
Re: End SARS Protester Killed 2 In Lagos – Police by bolaayenimo: 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
Serves her right
Re: End SARS Protester Killed 2 In Lagos – Police by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
What about the story of armed kidnappers coming to free prisoners?
Only to find out it was accidental discharge from fellow officers
Make una continue

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed 2 In Lagos – Police by sammy329(m): 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
What about the story of armed kidnappers coming to free prisoners?
Only to find out it was accidental discharge from fellow officers
Make una continue
This protest is needless again. Why waste more lives angry angry ??

Updated:
It seems twitter has been shut down cheesy cheesy
Re: End SARS Protester Killed 2 In Lagos – Police by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nonsense and Ingredient
Re: End SARS Protester Killed 2 In Lagos – Police by adekolaelect(m): 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Stupid observer your narrative shows how naive you are.

2 Likes

Re: End SARS Protester Killed 2 In Lagos – Police by sapientia(m): 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
SilverNorGold:
This nonsense protest should stop before more buckets are thrown at people's legs..

I even heard that some international terrorists are now sponsoring some of the protesters. I don't know how long it will take before the government reads the riot act and takes decisive actions against these hoodlums..

Enough is enough!

#EndTheProtestNow

Nigeria must better.

Stop jumping up and down NL with your devilish propagandas.

You can be laureta or Femi for all I care

But you will be put to shame

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed 2 In Lagos – Police by slivertongue: 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nike lawal is officially a murderer

2 Likes

Re: End SARS Protester Killed 2 In Lagos – Police by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
sapientia:

My beloved brother, continue to antagonise all patriots fighting for the peace and stability of this great country.

But remember that if anything bad should happen to Nigeria, God Almighty will hold you and tot responsible. All of you attacking and antagonizing me and other law-abiding compatriots will surely account for your misdeeds if anything bad should happen to this country.

But it's not too late. You can still turn over a new leaf and do the right thing.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End SARS Protester Killed 2 In Lagos – Police by tot(f): 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
[s]
SilverNorGold:

My beloved brother, continue to antagonise all patriots fighting for the peace and stability of this great country.

But remember that if anything bad should happen to Nigeria, God Almighty will hold you and tot responsible. All of you attacking and antagonizing me and other law-abiding compatriots will surely account for your misdeeds if anything bad should happen to this country.

But it's not too late. You can still turn over a new leaf and do the right thing.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: End SARS Protester Killed 2 In Lagos – Police by tot(f): 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
sapientia:

He is already shamed, living the kind of sorry pathetic life he is living.

Useless agents who have sold their dead consciences to roam about the whole place posting nonsense.
Re: End SARS Protester Killed 2 In Lagos – Police by sammy329(m): 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
tot:

He is already shamed, living the kind of sorry pathetic life he is living.
Look at this one calling someone pathetic, because they have a different opinion contrarily to yours.

You are worse than SARS.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End SARS Protester Killed 2 In Lagos – Police by tot(f): 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
[s]
sammy329:
Look at this one calling someone pathetic, because they have a different opinion contrarily to yours.

You are worse than SARS.
[/s]
Re: End SARS Protester Killed 2 In Lagos – Police by sapientia(m): 6:00am On Oct 16, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

Patriot and stability kill you these

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed 2 In Lagos – Police by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 16, 2020
sapientia:

Patriot and stability kill you these

My beloved brother, I like you, really, really like you, and I want the best for you. Even though you are against Nigeria, I still love you as a brother. My prayer is that one day, God Almighty will arrest you, like he arrested Saul on his(Saul's) way to Damascus to persecute the good people of God. Like Saul, you'll be converted by the Spirit of God and you'll start preaching Love, One Nigeria and Patriotism. I know that day will surely come.

Stay blessed, brother.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Driver As Truck Loaded With Ammunition Falls In Anambra / Apprehended Kidnapper Takes Naija Police To His Weapon Hideout In Gombe / Man Trafficks 21-year-old Girlfriend To Mali, Sister Sells Her For N1.5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.