Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,361 members, 7,940,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:35 AM

What Endsars Protestsers Need To Know - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Endsars Protestsers Need To Know (482 Views)

What EndSARS Protesters Should Have Done – Yahaya Bello / Sanni Halilu Shaibu: What EndSARS Protesters Failed To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Endsars Protestsers Need To Know by supercase1(m): 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
when I see endsars protesters Nationwide although what they are doing is good,but I laugh hard at them. they think Nigeria is a country that can be restructured through protests, they don't know that the country is rigged and patterned in a way that nothing good can ever comes out of it.
wait a minute,if you think these protests will shake the devil minded bigoted and evil fulani cabals at the helm of affairs, it just a big lie.while the protest had died down after a few weeks or months,things goes back to the old and rotten way as we found them.the only protests that can help this contraception is the protest for a breakup that's the only way.until then,we aren't yet serious.
to your tents o isreal!!!!!!!!!
thank you
Re: What Endsars Protestsers Need To Know by chatinent: 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
The Sarz protesters are all over the web.
Call them Spider-Man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Endsars Protestsers Need To Know by Lovelive: 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
Even Moses never believed that Pharaoh can release them at last ; but when the mandate came, the rest was a sorry story for the OPPRESSOR.

Don't worry yourself, we shall surely get there.

#EndPoliceBrutality
#EndCorruption
#EndBadGovernance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Endsars Protestsers Need To Know by ibedun: 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
supercase1:
when I see endsars protesters Nationwide although what they are doing is good,but I laugh hard at them. they think Nigeria is a country that can be restructured through protests, they don't know that the country is rigged and patterned in a way that nothing good can ever comes out of it.
wait a minute,if you think these protests will shake the devil minded bigoted and evil fulani cabals at the helm of affairs, it just a big lie.while the protest had died down after a few weeks or months,things goes back to the old and rotten way as we found them.the only protests that can help this contraception is the protest for a breakup that's the only way.until then,we aren't yet serious.
to your tents o isreal!!!!!!!!!
thank you

Open up your mind. Nothing lasts forever!
Re: What Endsars Protestsers Need To Know by x123xlolls(m): 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
Should I tell you something
#KeepSARS #1Naija #BuhariDodar
Re: What Endsars Protestsers Need To Know by Brandstudio01: 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
x123xlolls:
Should I tell you something

#KeepSARS
#1Naija
#BuhariDodar
Sir with all due respect this not the time to sound like fool.

It's about the unity of this country if you really believe in one the first place. Not a beer parlor conversations sir

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Look Inwards, Are You Better Than The Politicians You Curse? / Plateau Gives Looters 48 Hours To Return Stolen Palliatives / Okonjo-iwealaa Emerges First Female D-G Of World Trade Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.