Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,145 members, 7,880,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:53 PM

Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures (60622 Views)

Idowu Philips 'Iya Rainbow' Celebrates 77th Birthday (Photos) / Idowu Philips: Over My Dead Body Will I Get Married Again / Idowu Philips Mama Rainbow Celebrates Her 76th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by mrkings84(m): 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2020
She's far older in real life than in the paintings here....

Happy Mama!
Re: Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by gowonmaharajah(m): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
happy birthday day mama rainbow.
Re: Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by martineverest(m): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
alaribe1992:
Ageless? let her wash her face, I want to check something
make up or not,average 78 years aren't young looking like her
Re: Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by 49cents(m): 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
Wow....happy birthday to the screen goddess

Only few here will know how she got that name Iya Rainbow
Re: Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by jrusky(m): 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
Congratulation ma much Respect.

Pls nothing is ageless here oo na make-up stunt mama don old let her be old age not a sin abeg.

Happy Birthday ma.
Re: Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by judetov2(m): 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
I go like bang this granny o
Re: Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by dahmie2013: 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
Happy birthday Mama Rainbow! Thank you for all you do for us! Congratulations!
Re: Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Tremple8v: 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
More years ma
Re: Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by naijadrivablog: 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
Money, good genes and selfcare is key.

1 Like

Re: Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Holiness78(m): 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
Happy birthday Mama... More years in sound health.
Cheers
Re: Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Holiness78(m): 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
Happy birthday to you Ma.
Many more years in sound health ever.
Re: Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by IGBOSON1: 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2020
Hard to believe she senior Buhari well well! undecided
Re: Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Holiness78(m): 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
judetov2:
I go like bang this granny o
That was quite absurd!
Unnecessarily necessary.
Re: Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by BruncleZuma: 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
Re: Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by murmee: 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
Bigbishung:
that's the power of God and organized life style.not all this junk food and drunks
Exactly!
Re: Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by wink2015(m): 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
She reminds me of JOKE SILVA,

Olu Jacobs wife.

truly african women.

happy birthday.
Re: Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by omojesu202(m): 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
kenzysmith:
gthis woman na 78 years? chai if this one tie towel for my front my dick go still raise. kudos ma I hope my future wife is learning from this woman

be careful when you want to marry. person like you will easily fall for makeup
Re: Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Onebabe(f): 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
she's beautiful
Re: Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by abidem4real: 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
ebukajay184:
Actress Idowu Philips aka Mama Rainbow has turned 78.

Sharing the photos on Instagram, she wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGYmSENFvwd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See photos below.
Blessed was the man(your husband) who had your body, heart and soul under his control. Happy birthday ma
Re: Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by rollandben(m): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
grandma . happy birthday to you.
Re: Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Rhu4xce: 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
Iya wa happy birthday to you
Re: Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Hahjascho(m): 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
78 o.
Re: Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by ford101: 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
https:///B5XcDbsLwP376gpzOzWlDD TYON tranquil youths organisation of nigerian WhatsApp group for intending members.join the group so you can ask all your questions about the organisations and get direction on how to become a scout, executive member and member.
Re: Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by zoedew: 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
I just smiled and thereafter burst out in laughter!
Re: Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by icankel: 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2020
even though I haven't seen any of her movies but I can't hold it back to celebrate her on this day, indeed, she looks beautiful and much younger than her age.

1 Like

Re: Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
Let's see her youthfulness without makeup, foundation, and filler , if makeup artist can Deceive us with jubrii of sudan as Buhari then that means they can turn this aged bone to ageless woman
Re: Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by streetfabulous: 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
Live long ma and prosper. Anytime I see make-up
I always feel like shouting "FRAUD" and I still don't know why cheesy.
Re: Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Farki: 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
See Buhari's age mate looking fresh.
Re: Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by fattycoolface(m): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2020
Happy birthday mama wa
Re: Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by fattycoolface(m): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2020
Farki:
See Buhari's age mate looking fresh.

Hmm!!
Re: Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Ekpekaycee: 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2020
With the Make up, she looks young for her age although we can only be sure when we see the natural face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! / Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club / Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.