Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,802 members, 7,915,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:08 PM

Canadian Visa! True Or Scam - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Visa! True Or Scam (28906 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canadian Visa Experts is a scam / Canadian Visa Denied, Sa Visa Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian Visa! True Or Scam by Johnnny(m): 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2011
Hi,
all these radio jingles and newspaper ads about canadian visas and other ones, especially the ones by Apple Choice and Jonathan King Ltd. Are they for real or they are just scams?
Re: Canadian Visa! True Or Scam by suxes2005(m): 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2011
@OP, theyy are for real, i know the system
they are using but mind you, you will spend money

SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Canadian Visa! True Or Scam by tanyaneeds(f): 11:53am On Mar 09, 2011
most definitely
Re: Canadian Visa! True Or Scam by Johnnny(m): 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2011
tanyaneeds:

most definitely

Tanya! how do you mean?

Have u done business with any of them before? if so, share your experience.
Re: Canadian Visa! True Or Scam by GBASKY: 2:00am On Mar 10, 2011
PEOPLE I THINK WE HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL, BECAUSE ALL THESE FOLKS ARE OUT TO MAKE MONEY BY ALL MEANS , AND MOST OF THEIR ADVERTS ARE NOT AS EASY AS THEY CLAIM TO BE .

FOR EXAMPLE MY COUSIN WAS IN GHANA TO COLLECT HIS CANADIAN VISA WHEN HE MET SOME ELDERLY PEOPLE THERE WHO ARE ALSO FROM NIGERIA( BECAUSE THEY SPOKE YORUBA) AND WHEN HE GREETED THEM , THEY NOW ASKED HIM TO HELP THEM OUT THAT THEY HAVE BEEN SENT FROM APPLE CHOICE THAT THEY CAN GET THE REFUND OF THEIR PROCESSING FEE FROM THE EMBASSY IN GHANA AFTER THEY SAID THEY HAVE PRESSURIZED THE CHAIRMAN FOR A REFUND SINCE THEY HAVE BEEN REFUSED.

THE SO CALLED JONATHAN KING IS ANOTHER ONE THAT SELLS APPLICATION FORMS TO PEOPLE WITHOUT REGISTERING THEM ONLINE ( ALTHOUGH THAT WAS THEN) BUT NOW THEIR CHARGES ARE SO HIGH THAT I ALWAYS ADVICE FOLKS THAT THEY CAN GO ONLINE AND PROCESS THIS STUFFS FOR THEMSELVES AS LONG AS THEY CAN READ SIMPLE ENGLISH

AND FOR THE FACT THAT THESE GUYS ARE SWINDLERS THAT WILL PAINT EVERYTHING CHEAP AND EASY AT THE FIRST INSTANCE ( BY ASKING YOU TO PAY =N=2K) FOR THE FORM THAT YOU WILL PAY THEM AFTER THE ISSUANCE OF VISA IS A BIG LIE . THEY KNOW HOW TO MILK YOU GRADUALLY UNTIL YOU CANNOT GO BACK BECAUSE YOU MUST HAVE PUT IN SO MUCH THAT IN CONSIDERING THAT YOU CANNOT BACK OUT BUT AT THE END YOU MAY BE GRANTED AND YOU MAY NOT BE BUT IF YOU ARE GRANTED AM TELLING YOU YOU MUST HAVE PAID OR WILL PAY THROUGH YOUR NOSE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Visa! True Or Scam by suxes2005(m): 8:02am On Mar 10, 2011
GBASKY:

PEOPLE I THINK WE HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL, BECAUSE ALL THESE FOLKS ARE OUT TO MAKE MONEY BY ALL MEANS , AND MOST OF THEIR ADVERTS ARE NOT AS EASY AS THEY CLAIM TO BE .

FOR EXAMPLE MY COUSIN WAS IN GHANA TO COLLECT HIS CANADIAN VISA WHEN HE MET SOME ELDERLY PEOPLE THERE WHO ARE ALSO FROM NIGERIA( BECAUSE THEY SPOKE YORUBA) AND WHEN HE GREETED THEM , THEY NOW ASKED HIM TO HELP THEM OUT THAT THEY HAVE BEEN SENT FROM APPLE CHOICE THAT THEY CAN GET THE REFUND OF THEIR PROCESSING FEE FROM THE EMBASSY IN GHANA AFTER THEY SAID THEY HAVE PRESSURIZED THE CHAIRMAN FOR A REFUND SINCE THEY HAVE BEEN REFUSED.

THE SO CALLED JONATHAN KING IS ANOTHER ONE THAT SELLS APPLICATION FORMS TO PEOPLE WITHOUT REGISTERING THEM ONLINE ( ALTHOUGH THAT WAS THEN) BUT NOW THEIR CHARGES ARE SO HIGH THAT I ALWAYS ADVICE FOLKS THAT THEY CAN GO ONLINE AND PROCESS THIS STUFFS FOR THEMSELVES AS LONG AS THEY CAN READ SIMPLE ENGLISH

AND FOR THE FACT THAT THESE GUYS ARE SWINDLERS THAT WILL PAINT EVERYTHING CHEAP AND EASY AT THE FIRST INSTANCE ( BY ASKING YOU TO PAY =N=2K) FOR THE FORM THAT YOU WILL PAY THEM AFTER THE ISSUANCE OF VISA IS A BIG LIE . THEY KNOW HOW TO MILK YOU GRADUALLY UNTIL YOU CANNOT GO BACK BECAUSE YOU MUST HAVE PUT IN SO MUCH THAT IN CONSIDERING THAT YOU CANNOT BACK OUT BUT AT THE END YOU MAY BE GRANTED AND YOU MAY NOT BE BUT IF YOU ARE GRANTED AM TELLING YOU YOU MUST HAVE PAID OR WILL PAY THROUGH YOUR NOSE.

I wouldnt say much about those pple but what i want to point
out is that it is very easy to pass that stuff provided you can show
real evidence and also give them what they ask for , check the info
online at cic.gc.ca yourself and you will see that it is one of the best
way to get to Canada

SHALOM

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Visa! True Or Scam by Fogman(m): 8:29am On Mar 10, 2011
Poster, just to add to what gbasky has said, yes the program is very expensive to process and no assurance of getting the immigrant visa. Also it takes long atime to process even as much as 2yrs. Canadian immigrant visa program is not like US greencard lottery, cos u have to spend alots of money before the visa is approved, unlike US greencard that u start spending money after u ve won the visa lottery.
Re: Canadian Visa! True Or Scam by veedeo1: 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2013
They are fake... Real scams... God is the one who will punish dem.. Dis people are evil.. They will really make u enter it then make one lose

(1) (Reply)

Car Runs Into A Building In Ibadan (photo) / What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? / Gambian Man Drowns In Italy As Tourists Film, Laugh And Make Racist Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.