Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,965 members, 7,949,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

7 Things A Teacher Must Not Do In The Classroom[ Pic] - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Things A Teacher Must Not Do In The Classroom[ Pic] (3485 Views)

Primary School Female Teacher Twerks In The Classroom (Photos) / This Teacher Must Apologize To The Student (photo) / A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 7 Things A Teacher Must Not Do In The Classroom[ Pic] by HeavenlyHolines(m): 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
God and connection
indoorlove:
I'd also love the opportunity to teach abroad. What are the required certification to achieve this
Re: 7 Things A Teacher Must Not Do In The Classroom[ Pic] by Hahjascho(m): 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
Dayoebe:
I can't forget how my physics teacher pronounces Newton as Newtone.

Me: Uncle that's not the right way to pronounce 'Newton'
Uncle: Come and collect chalk, you continue with the lesson.

The guy made me loose interest in Physics till date. After 7years I left the school...

He wooed almost all the females in my class then.

300 years for you wherever you are uncle
What do you see to that pronunciation side, mostly from teachers?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scholarships Available For First Class Graduates In Nigeria / 2018 WAEC Results / Nov 14th Is Closer Than You Thinkā€¦. Hope You Have Started Preparation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.