Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,609 members, 7,979,050 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:16 PM

Bad Roads And Filth Mar ENDSARS Protest In Aba- Facebook User - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad Roads And Filth Mar ENDSARS Protest In Aba- Facebook User (1096 Views)

Magboro Overflows With Filth As PSP Abandons Refuse Collection / Bad Roads And Filth Frustrated ENDSARS Protesters In Aba: PICTURES / Filth In Lagos Gutters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Roads And Filth Mar ENDSARS Protest In Aba- Facebook User by custainmowole: 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
Bad roads and filth mar ENDSARS protest in Aba- Facebook user

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=136035734895843&id=100054682515584

Re: Bad Roads And Filth Mar ENDSARS Protest In Aba- Facebook User by Abia1stS0N: 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
Chai hahahaha

When I said that Abia state is cursed, they thought I was making it up. Now see cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bad Roads And Filth Mar ENDSARS Protest In Aba- Facebook User by Moferere: 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
Abia grin grin grin

More like a cursed state
Re: Bad Roads And Filth Mar ENDSARS Protest In Aba- Facebook User by omoharry(f): 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
My God !!Is it this bad? Terrific ! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Bad Roads And Filth Mar ENDSARS Protest In Aba- Facebook User by GOATandYAMtheory: 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2020
See horror film from potor region abeg

But they are more concerned about joining a trend. When will our misguided brothers raise placards to protest bad governance in their region?
Re: Bad Roads And Filth Mar ENDSARS Protest In Aba- Facebook User by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
They should match to the government's house and beat Okezie Ikpeazu up just like this man!!!

1 Like

Re: Bad Roads And Filth Mar ENDSARS Protest In Aba- Facebook User by RIVERS1stson: 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
Moferere:
Abia grin grin grin

More like a cursed state

Abia state is like a forgotten cursed state. You can't mention igbo land and mention Abia state. The state has defied all human APPROACH. Spiritual approach should be taken to rescue Abia state
Re: Bad Roads And Filth Mar ENDSARS Protest In Aba- Facebook User by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
I swear in my state u can't campaign in public when u leave our roads in this terrible state talk less of winning election. Hypocrisy won't allow us to look into the eyes of our governors and ask them to do the needful but ethno-religious bigotry will make them vulnerable to governors loot and accuse President for their mayhem. If my people have 13% derivation we'd compete with Dubai in terms of infrastructure. Worst roads are commonly found in South and North-East
The protest should start now!
Re: Bad Roads And Filth Mar ENDSARS Protest In Aba- Facebook User by RIVERS1stson: 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
Abia people were treated like war criminals and slaughtered like cows by the combined team of army and SARS, but unfortunately no one one is speaking for Abians.

Re: Bad Roads And Filth Mar ENDSARS Protest In Aba- Facebook User by Moferere: 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2020
RIVERS1stson:

Abia state is like a forgotten cursed state. You can't mention igbo land and mention Abia state. The state has defied all human APPROACH. Spiritual approach should be taken to rescue Abia state

Can God answer prayers in this filthy state?
Re: Bad Roads And Filth Mar ENDSARS Protest In Aba- Facebook User by Abia1stS0N: 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
They should match to the government's house and beat Okezie Ikpeazu up just like this man!!!

Abia youths just like okpalaAnambra are very useless, once you share one liter kerosene they are okay and fine, then you will see them line up to vote for you. Abia state is cursed

Re: Bad Roads And Filth Mar ENDSARS Protest In Aba- Facebook User by RIVERS1stson: 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2020
Moferere:

Can God answer prayers in this filthy state?

The condition of Abia state is worse in real life, pictures cannot capture it better. Abia state is in a shambolic situation

1 Like

Re: Bad Roads And Filth Mar ENDSARS Protest In Aba- Facebook User by Abia1stS0N: 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
Condition of Abia state is peculiar. Abia has remained the worst state in Nigeria since 1999.

Coronabirus:
I swear in my state u can't campaign in public when u leave our roads in this terrible state talk less of winning election. Hypocrisy won't allow us to look into the eyes of our governors and ask them to do the needful but ethno-religious bigotry will make them vulnerable to governors loot and accuse President for their mayhem. If my people have 13% derivation we'd compete with Dubai in terms of infrastructure. Worst roads are commonly found in South and North-East
The protest should start now!

1 Like

Re: Bad Roads And Filth Mar ENDSARS Protest In Aba- Facebook User by adekola72559: 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Steel Industry Failing In Nigeria? / Russia Is The Answer To Nigeria Security Challenges. / UK To Grant Asylum To IPOB?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.