Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,708 members, 7,948,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

Has Network Providers Stops Freebasics? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Network Providers Stops Freebasics? (369 Views)

Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago / Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Network Providers Stops Freebasics? by jawalis(m): 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
Over few days ago, I observed the “freebasics” option is no more available on my phone. I tried to use Nairaland on the free zone and it was not loading while it’s same process with other web pages like “Wikihow, Ask a doctor, World Health Organization etc” that are available on the basics. we know that access to knowledge alone can offer a wealth of resources to those who need it most, Some persons gets lifted out of poverty and one new job gets created all through informations gotten on the Internet. But the exorbitant rate at which data are been consumed are really disturbing and thus the need to make use of the Free zones.
Re: Has Network Providers Stops Freebasics? by Craig24: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
I suppose you ain't on the MTN network?

Those thieves are legendary in con-business
Re: Has Network Providers Stops Freebasics? by jawalis(m): 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
Craig24:
I suppose you ain't on the MTN network?

Those thieves are legendary in con-business
Na. I use Airtel
Re: Has Network Providers Stops Freebasics? by Craig24: 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
jawalis:

Na. I use Airtel

I use both 9mobile and Airtel for free basics whenever I'm out of data n there's been no issues.

With what I know, Airtel can't suspend or drop free basics....

Even Glo is on Mbasics with facebook but that's when you can get their everly locked data connection on by subscription.
Re: Has Network Providers Stops Freebasics? by jawalis(m): 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
Craig24:

I use both 9mobile and Airtel for free basics whenever I'm out of data n there's been no issues.

With what I know, Airtel can't suspend or drop free basics....

Even Glo is on Mbasics with facebook but that's when you can get their everly locked data connection on by subscription.
I haven’t been able to use the freebasics on my phone.

(1) (Reply)

This Endsars Gunshot Video, Will Change The Government If They See It / . / "This Life No Balance"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.