Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,229 members, 7,880,860 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:18 AM

Gaming On The Infinix Hot 10 - Does It Hold Up? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gaming On The Infinix Hot 10 - Does It Hold Up? (402 Views)

I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) / Infinix Unveils Hot 10 Device In Nigeria / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gaming On The Infinix Hot 10 - Does It Hold Up? by 3zaza3: 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
The Hot 10 is the latest of the Hot series succeeding the Hot 9. It comes with the Mediatek Helio G70 processor which is known for its gaming efficiency.
This is a review testing the gaming capacity while monitoring the device temperature and battery drain level over the course of 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Games tested are Asphalt 9, Call of Duty Mobile and PUBG Mobile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfLrXZdHG-U
Re: Gaming On The Infinix Hot 10 - Does It Hold Up? by sunshineV(f): 8:16am On Oct 17, 2020
And carlcare's got u when things go south
Re: Gaming On The Infinix Hot 10 - Does It Hold Up? by KrazyDave16(m): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2020
Run Citra on this device. I want to check something grin

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me If You Have Paypal,cash App,zelle,bitcoin And Others For Sell @good R / NIN Registration:- Showing Error / Who Can Change My Samsung A31 Screen In Enugu Today/tomorrow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.