Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,937 members, 7,873,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist (70811 Views)

Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo / CBN FX Scam: Emefiele Ordered My Arrest, Detention For 101 Days - Whistleblower / TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2020
chamboy:
Bro, you are the bigger unexposed bigot.
lol grin stinking brain sef get opinion, nothing wey man no go see for this Obasanjo internet
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Oriakku: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Tinubu is the only politician in the history of Nigeria that hates Igbos with passion.

Tinubu is a pain in the ass when it comes to his chronic hatred for Igbos.

We are waiting for Tinubu to come to South East to do any sort of campaign, he might not live to tell the story.

Igbos will be against any politician Tinubu support in any election. If you want Igbos to support you in any election, stay away from Tinubu or Igbos will be against you.

We urge Tinubu to visit South East, we have a package for him.

Another politician Igbos should observe with long spoon is Osinbajo. Osinbajo is a green snake in a green grass.

Osinbajo also hates Igbos codedly, and he pretends alot. We know our enemies, and we know how to tackle them.

One Nigeria!!!
you have said it all
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by updatedws: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2020
Funny how u lot are quick to point out her unprofessional attitude but fail to acknowledge the unprofessional attitude of the media outlet that tried to cover and kill the story.

everything is meant to be discussed.
the media outlet planted the grief in her when they told her not to say anything concerning the issue at hand.

I would have blamed her if it was an open discussion and she acted unprofessional.

but seen that she acted unprofessional because her producer had a hand on her throat, I can't blame her that much.

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Redcrafton: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Tinubu is the only politician in the history of Nigeria that hates Igbos with passion.

We are waiting for Tinubu to come to South East to do any sort of campaign, he might not live to tell the story.

Igbos will be against any politician Tinubu support in any election. If you want Igbos to support you in any election, stay away from Tinubu or Igbos will be against you.

Another politician Igbos should observe with long spoon is Osinbajo. Osinbajo is a green snake in a green grass.

Osinbajo also hates Igbos codedly, and he pretends alot. We know our enemies, and we know how to tackle them.

One Nigeria!!!

You know your enemies...?

They are the ones that make up your vast mega churches after the indigens, and pay tithes which the owners use to build their mega schools and by jets.

They are the ones you fall over yourselves to marry than other tribes in Nigeria. In UK and US..check the marriages there too.

You are the enemy.

The northerners are plain and straight forward...If not for their killing nature...they could be better.
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by njimezz(m): 10:47am On Oct 17, 2020
I don't know who this fool is but certainly a representative of stereotype, discrimination, and a big idiot at that and I hope u read ur post before posting coz I don't deserve any public position at all coz u are nothing a hater, bad belle and enemy of progress. I pray d zoo Republic is divided so that everyone goes it's separate ways. Why Many Yorubas hate Igbo so much coz many of u are the ones Buhari called lazy youth or lazy idiots.
NGpatriot:
Typical ungrateful, disrespectful, disloyal, tribal and bigoted ipob rubbish.

Why are ibo people like this?

YVC hired gave you a job to do and opportunity to progress in life regardless of your tribe or ethnic affiliation, but you got sacked because of your unprofessional, immature and irresponsible behavior when you walk off the set and a nationally televised live show all because you couldn't suppress your bigoted and tribal sensitivity.

TVC that hired you in the first place did so regardless of your tribe is a serious and professional organization with image and reputation to protect, they don't need tribe and ethnic sensitive people tasnishing their reputation, walking off a nationally televised show and making them look like a kabukabu organization.

You can not do this on CNN, FOX news or any credible establishment and not get fired on the spot, your manager don't even have to talk to the director or your maked up Bourdillon before firing you instantly.

...but as usual with ibo people, Tinubu is always responsible for their misfortune and horrible personal decisions when in fact the same Bourdillon as you insolently stated gave you that job and opportunity in the first place.

You ungrateful and ethnic bigot, you don't deserve that job and I'm glad you got thrown out.

Good riddance.

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by gbengaeed(m): 10:47am On Oct 17, 2020
may the good GOD delivers you from your delusion
Ezennwa:
hmm!

One Nigeria!!!
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Finnese001: 10:48am On Oct 17, 2020
Adonisteve:
sir, she should have resigned the moment they were warned not to talk about the issue if she was not being hypocrite. But she waited there until one day she walked out of a live programme, who does that and still remain in a company that employed him/her. If there is anybody to direct all these vexation to, it should be Oba Akiolu, and not anybody else. Let's not see NGpatriot as defender of Tinubu rather a defender of truth and if we hate Tinubu so much, I think we have to wait till we can confirm he really does something bad (not some emotional blackmail like lady is doing), then we can come for his head.
One reason that made me comment on this thread is the fact that NGpatriot is being civil and made comment with evidences despite the manner inwhich people quote him by insulting and cursing him. I respect him for that, honestly.

#reformNPF

I understand you perfectly but if go through my comments, you will also understand that I'm not siding for the said lady. I was only trying to understand reason why TVC warned the lady not to talk about the ungodly outburst from the oba

Second, ngpatriot is well known here for always defending the Tinubu, from thread to thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by NGpatriot: 10:49am On Oct 17, 2020
Kusoko:

All hail the defender of Yoruba people, bigoted fool, always talking from the anus. Restructuring will soon come let’s see were Lagos will be after 2 years with out the tax of Igbos.

Restructure won't prevent any employer from sacking you if you don't obey their rules and regulations.

Why do you people come up with weak, naive and the lamest and irrelevant rubbish?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by edoairways: 10:50am On Oct 17, 2020
updatedws:
Funny how u lot are quick to point out her unprofessional attitude but fail to acknowledge the unprofessional attitude of the media outlet that tried to cover and kill the story.

everything is meant to be discussed.
the media outlet planted the grief in her when they told her not to say anything concerning the issue at hand.

I would have blamed her if it was an open discussion and she acted unprofessional.

but seen that she acted unprofessional because her producer had a hand on her throat, I can't blame her that much.
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by loopman: 10:51am On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

When the Yoruba woman gave her the job and opportunity regardless of her trib, it wasn't about bad Yoruba people, but when she betrayed her employer by working off the job and got sacked, it's all of a sudden about bad Yoruba people when in fact they fire people all over the place for walking off the jobless regardless of you are a man, woman, white yellow, black hausa, Yoruba or ibo.

Do you people really think you are not supposed to get canned for your poor choices and horrible decisions just because you are ibo

Are you people the only ethnic group that get fired on the surface if the earth?

And you think that was cool and you don't deserve to be sacked.

Fcukk you.

Ibos are the most narcissistic and self entitled people in the world.

7 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by superemmy(m): 10:51am On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

YVC hired gave you a job to do and opportunity to progress in life regardless of your tribe or ethnic affiliation, but you got sacked because of your unprofessional, immature and irresponsible behavior when you walk off the set and a nationally televised live show all because you couldn't suppress your bigoted and tribal sensitivity.

TVC that hired you in the first place did so regardless of your tribe is a serious and professional organization with image and reputation to protect, they don't need tribe and ethnic sensitive people tasnishing their reputation, walking off a nationally televised show and making them look like a kabukabu organization.

You can not do this on CNN, FOX news or any credible establishment and not get fired on the spot, your manager don't even have to talk to the director or your maked up Bourdillon before firing you instantly.

...but as usual with ibo people, Tinubu is always responsible for their misfortune and horrible personal decisions when in fact the same Bourdillon as you insolently stated gave you that job and opportunity in the first place.

You ungrateful and ethnic bigot, you don't deserve that job and I'm glad you got thrown out.

Good riddance.

Even though I’m Igbo. You are right. The job of journalism is to be absolutely objective, non partisan and respectful. She did wrong by walking out on a highly sensitive and televised broadcast. She is very wrong. And such actions have consequences

She has only herself and her immaturity to blame

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 17, 2020
Finnese001:

I understand you perfectly but if go through my comments, you will also understand that I'm not siding for the said lady. I was only trying to understand reason why TVC warned the lady not to talk about the ungodly outburst from the oba

Second, ngpatriot is well known here for always defending the Tinubu, from thread to thread.

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by SavageMaster: 10:53am On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s]Typical ungrateful, disrespectful, disloyal, tribal and bigoted ipob rubbish.

Good riddance.[/s]

Mpama!!!
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 17, 2020
Wtf77:

The Oba of Lagos was making a joke ! By the way his audience was made up of Igbo people !
And he didn't say anybody would drown anybody.
The way you guys like to play victim and take things out of context is annoying. How many years have you been propagating this lie ?
The Oba of Lagos has no problems with Igbo !
The person you shouldn't respect is the ooni of ife whom is a Yoruba supremacist and thinks Igbo should bow down to him.
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Finnese001: 10:53am On Oct 17, 2020
[quote author=Wtf77 post=95025549][/quote]

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by donphetus(m): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

One Nigeria!!!
bros take it easy things will get better
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by BOFA2020: 10:54am On Oct 17, 2020
[[s]quote author=Beress post=95016085]Tinubu come and be President let's see.

Useless drug addict[/quote][/s]

TRASH
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by BOFA2020: 10:55am On Oct 17, 2020
So? You can get hired and fired anytime. Stop crying and wailing like a BITCH.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by mentored: 10:56am On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

Good riddance.

Continue with your tribalism

Sack Oyibo at CNNor BBC because of his or her tribe

you will hear weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You will treat your neighbor harshly in Nigeria and be normal about it, You will travel to Europe, receive the same treatment and you will start shouting Racism
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 17, 2020
Ooni of ife crown

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Bovis(m): 11:00am On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

Good riddance.

Well stated. This people are so unreasonable. Why would Asiwaju be bothered with such petty issues - regarding the hiring and firing an employee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by mentored: 11:01am On Oct 17, 2020
loopman:

Ibos are the most narcissistic and self entitled people in the world.

But you protest side by side with Igbos.

When a well meaning Igbo donate food on the protest ground- you EAT, when a YORUBA, IJAW or IBIBIO protester is wrongfully arrested, an IGBO lawyer can go bail him or her.

If you are not paid to do this tribalistic bullshit.

I urge you to think.

MOST OF WHAT IS HAPPENING TO NIGERIA HAS ITS ROOT IN TRIBALISM

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Cashsteady(m): 11:09am On Oct 17, 2020
Igbo are u the only tribe living in the west? Most u guys turn everything that happen in the west against u people to tribalism? And just to let u people know it's our land we can do whatever we like we can not let one tribe to come and be influencing our decision in our land.. she was sacked because of her own doings., If u guys are not pleased with it then leave our region at at least we didn't beg u people to come to the west.. I have lot of igbo friend here in ijebu ode we live in peace, laugh with each other' this I'd not about tribalism she is the cause of her failure

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by onyenatruchi: 11:09am On Oct 17, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

One Nigeria!!!
kiss
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Biodun556(m): 11:10am On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

Good riddance.

She was not serious with are job.
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 17, 2020
Cashsteady:
Igbo are u the only tribe living in the west? Most u guys turn everything that happen in the west against u people to tribalism? And just to let u people know it's our land we can do whatever we like we can not let one tribe to come and be influencing our decision in our land.. she was sacked because of her own doings., If u guys are not pleased with it then leave our region at at least we didn't beg u people to come to the west.. I have lot of igbo friend here in ijebu ode we live in peace, laugh with each other' this I'd not about tribalism she is the cause of her failure
Lagos is still not part of "yorubaland".
Thw truth is you Yoruba are trying to invade Lagos and you are afraid that the Igbos are also trying to invade Lagos. You don't want competition.
You Yoruba have very much bastardised Lagos:
To you guys:
1) Ogun belongs to Ogun people
2) osun belongs to osun people
3) oyo belongs to oyo people
4) Lagos belongs to all yorubas.

This is the mentality of an invading bunch of crusaders.
Yoruba are aliens in Lagos trying to take over from the locals

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Biodun556(m): 11:13am On Oct 17, 2020
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Cashsteady(m): 11:14am On Oct 17, 2020
Wtf77:
Thw truth is you Yoruba are trying to invade Lagos and you are afraid that the Igbos are also trying to invade Lagos. You don't want competition.
To you guys:

STFU if Lagos is not Yoruba land then it's what? Igbo land? Aworis are just like the ijebu and they are Yorubas u people are just trying to divide the Yorubas we ethnic and religious view but we are smarter and just to let u know if Nigeria divides Lagos is going with the Yorubas there is nothing u people can do about it and besides they are igbos everywhere in sw not only Lagos

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2020
Cashsteady:

STFU if Lagos is not Yoruba land then it's what? Igbo land? Aworis are just like the ijebu and they are Yorubas u people are just trying to divide the Yorubas we ethnic and religious view but we are smarter and just to let u know if Nigeria divides Lagos is going with the Yorubas there is nothing u people can do about it and besides they are igbos everywhere in sw not only Lagos

To you guys:

Lagos is a part of Benin empire as witnessed by people who wrote it down hundreds of years ago.
If Nigeria breaks up. There will be a war for Lagos and the Yoruba ain't winning any war. I will fight in that war.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Cashsteady(m): 11:17am On Oct 17, 2020
Wtf77:

To you guys:

Mr Man u don't need to be pained because Lagos belongs to the Yorubas.. Lagos can never be Igbo land and will never be part of ur biafra u can wail from today to next year Lagos is Yoruba land and will forever be Yoruba land

4 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by kunle75(m): 11:17am On Oct 17, 2020
Simbrixton:
ur story sad bro

Am still grateful to God am alive. Thanks all the same

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Akpabio Commissions Four Points By Sheraton Ikot Ekpene / Obafemi Awolowo Lying In State After His "Controversial" Death In 1987 / N200m Water Fountain In Benin, Oshiomhole Built: See The Current State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.