Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,048 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:16 PM

3rd Open Letter To HRH King Temple Macdonald Jamala, Odual Chiefs & Elites - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 3rd Open Letter To HRH King Temple Macdonald Jamala, Odual Chiefs & Elites (378 Views)

Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) / Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style / HRH Prof Chukwuemeka Ike Is Dead, And No Heir To The Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3rd Open Letter To HRH King Temple Macdonald Jamala, Odual Chiefs & Elites by wasol: 7:22am On Oct 17, 2020
#WHOWILLSTANDFORODUAL!!!

16-10-2020.
THIRD OPEN LETTER TO HRH KING TEMPLE MAC-DONALD JAMALA II, OOLA-EMA ODUAL KINGDOM, ODUAL COUNCIL OF CHIEFS, CHAIRMAN ABUA/ODUAL L.G.A, ALL WELL MEANING SONS/DAUGHTERS AND ALL STAKEHOLDERS OF ODUAL.

PROPOSED DATE FOR 'ODUAL UNITY RALLY' AND THE URGENT NEED OF IT

Calvary greetings to you Beloveth, I am poised to inform you that in this generation, prophecies are fast fulfilling and as such if you are privileged to have someone who brings you direct instructions and guidelines from the throne of grace, it is pertinent to keep to such instructions as the word of God rightly says, "take fast hold of instruction..., to every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven." God created time and stepped out of time to control time yet He is very timely in all his dealings. God usually calls his people from time to time to reveal his plans conerning them per time as he says, "come now and let us reason together, if ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land, but if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword..."

In the year 2014, the Lord Jesus Christ through his servant Missionary' John-Sogbete Princewill, graciously revealed the divine mission of former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan in the presidency and what his wife Dame Patience Jonathan must help him to accomplish and what she must also do as her own divine responsibility if not she shall lose all her properties after leaving office.
In the Lord's express words, He said,
“I AM THAT I AM, THE KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORDS, all nations belong to me just as the entire earth is my footstool. Judgement and justice are in my hands therefore I put down one and set up another at my own time. I have allowed my servant’s wife (Dame Patience Jonathan) to taste death before bringing her back to life, as proof to those in positions that, power, fame, connections and riches, can’t help anyone who had fallen out of my covenant grace, and I have given her (Dame Patience Jonathan) this last chance to live, as warning to my chosen one (Goodluck Ebele Jonathan) to return and follow my genuine ways, truth and instructions.
As for my daughter
(Dame Patience Jonathan), remind her, it is not by power nor might that she’s living today, but by my last grace, that is, if only she’ll hear and obey to deliver my words to her husband and also to amend her ways quickly. Tell her not to go the way of Stella (Obasanjo), but to wash and keep her hands and heart clean and pure. Tell her to mind the words she’s using on my people and also inform her to prepare for a great and large sacrifice directly for the orphans, widows, and vinedressers, working on open fields as missionaries, evangelists (not those in the churches) and not in political show and arrangements but, in total decency and fear of GOD and also, repent from all her ungodly ways. All these, she (Dame Patience Jonathan) must obey and do without delay, if I (JESUS CHRIST) would not come quickly and remove my breath of life from her nostrils, scatter her treasures among my people and put another in her office, for I am not a respecter of any man, therefore, what I say, I also bring to pass." Follow this link www.messengerjspee..com/2014/06 for details of this message.

Due to flagrant disobedience to these instructions and guidelines, because she believe there are a thousand and five hundred prophets, preists, pastors, evangelists, etc praying, fasting and prophesying for her. Today, she not only lose her place as the first lady of this nation (Nigeria), but her treasures had also been scattered as spoken by the Lord Jesus Christ through his servant Missionary' John-Sogbete Princewill.

Today, God has graciously chosen from 25th to 29th October, 2020 to reason with Odual people for the unlocking of the collective destiny and treasures of the land and her people. It now behooves on Odual people to come together, pull out resources as finance is highly needed to carry out this mission, or fold their hands as usual and allow this gracious opportunity to pass them by. As privilege watchmen, we have sounded the alarm.
Proverbs 4:13, Ecclesiastes 3:1, Isaiah 1:18-20, Ezekiel 33:6, Nahum 3:1-4.

As a sign of the fears I have and a proof that God's time is now and any thing that may directly or indirectly lead to the abandonment of this project will be detrimental to the land of Odual and her people, the land will experience some noise of the rattling of the wheels from the hierarchy down (from the king down to the communities), and of the pransing horses, and of the jumping chariots, glittering sword and spears (weapons) shall be lifted... These are all part of the antiques of the well favoured harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts that selleth nations through her whoredom and families through her witchcrafts (Ancestral mother of Odual).
The attempted clash between Anyu and Ogboloma youths on the 12th of this Month and other hidden issues are just tip of the iceberg compared to what is ahead if this program is abandoned, but if followed, God will step in and clear all issues and give lasting peace to Odual kingdom.
If necessary financial mobilization is made, we'll work within God's time, but if not, hmm... to God still be all the glory.

NOTE: THERE IS NO DIRECT SPONSOR, SO YOUR CONTRIBUTION WILL GO A LONG WAY.

ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR ODUAL UNITY RALLY.
Name: SOGBETE PRINCEWILL
Number: 2069214402
Account type: SAVINGS
Bank: UBA

Thank you and God bless you for patiently reading.

LONG LIVE ODUAL KINGDOM.
LONG LIVE HRH KING TEMPLE MAC-DONALD JAMALA II.
Oola-ema Odual Kingdom.

Signed:
Evang. Alfred Aghudumobel Solomon Wilfred.
(Mission Lt. Commandant).
The Good-Shepherd's Missionaries' Field. a.k.a The Gideon's Squad.
08162337208, 08029643864, 08068884458 & 08020528430.
Email: goodshepherdmissionaries@gmail.com
www.messengerjspee..com
Facebook: @thegideonsquad

(1) (Reply)

The World Will Hate You For It / Americans Are Caught In A "Prisoner's Dilemma" On Vaccination. Are You Kidding / Lagos State Government Tourism Joins In Eko Wellness Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.