Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,901 members, 7,976,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:02 AM

Man Catches His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Best Friend - Watch What He Did - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Catches His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Best Friend - Watch What He Did (2152 Views)

Man Caught His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Friend, Man Shared Video / Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos / Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Best Friend - Watch What He Did by Profkayyy: 8:08am On Oct 17, 2020
A video making waves on social media shows how a man discreetly caught his girlfriend sleeping with a very close friend of his.

Per the video, The boyfriend who is known as Asare was tipped off by people in his residence that, his girlfriend had been cheating on him every time he leaves home for work. Asare then decided to act on this intel, to find out who his girlfriend who has been identified as Jane, was having an affair with.

On the day of the filming, Asare left home for work like he usually does but instead, went to hide somewhere in the neighborhood in hopes of uncovering Jane’s misdeeds.

After hovering around for a few hours, he tiptoed back home with the informant and Lo and behold, Jane was found under his close friend whom he called Agyemang.

The two out of shame and embarrassment tried fruitlessly to apologize to Asare, but he turned a deaf ear and even threw some punches to Agyemang in the process.

Watch video below;�
https://www.migitv.com/2020/10/man-catches-his-girlfriend-sleeping.html?m=1
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Best Friend - Watch What He Did by Profkayyy: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2020
Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text you copy will be saved here.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Best Friend - Watch What He Did by DICKstractor: 9:34am On Oct 17, 2020
cheesy

When I'm dating a Nigerian girl, I date her with the assumption that she's already cheating on me. So with that when I catch her cheating, I don't act surprised...

I don't have much expectations from them. I date more with my head than my heart. It's more preferable.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Best Friend - Watch What He Did by Jakumo(m): 11:02am On Oct 17, 2020
"Cheating" is such an old-fashioned word. As long as single man or woman takes adequate precautions to prevent sexually transmitted disease, or unwanted pregnancy, then both genders should be free to enjoy some variety with alternate lovers.

Only weak and insecure people think they can place a padlock on the naughty bits of their sex partners, and thereby claim them all to themselves, as though a human being can be regarded as personal property.

In Nigeria, ALL married men are constantly on the lookout for some nice fresh poontang on the side, while harboring the delusion that their wives don't also crave a change of sex partners. The only thing that need be feared from extramarital sex, is unwanted pregnancy or disease. Once a raincoat is worn to minimize such risks, then hey, let the good times roll.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Best Friend - Watch What He Did by Profkayyy: 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Best Friend - Watch What He Did by Profkayyy: 11:13am On Oct 20, 2020
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Best Friend - Watch What He Did by tobechi20(m): 11:54am On Oct 20, 2020
Sad
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Best Friend - Watch What He Did by big7: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
Jakumo:
"Cheating" is such an old-fashioned word. As long as single man or woman takes adequate precautions to prevent sexually transmitted disease, or unwanted pregnancy, then both genders should be free to enjoy some variety with alternate lovers.

Only weak and insecure people think they can place a padlock on the naughty bits of their sex partners, and thereby claim them all to themselves, as though a human being can be regarded as personal property.

In Nigeria, ALL married men are constantly on the lookout for some nice fresh poontang on the side, while harboring the delusion that their wives don't also crave a change of sex partners. The only thing that need be feared from extramarital sex, is unwanted pregnancy or disease. Once a raincoat is worn to minimize such risks, then hey, let the good times roll.

Are you sick?

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Best Friend - Watch What He Did by Fuckyoumod: 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
Jakumo:

no mind them.

Allow adults to enjoy themselves jare.

There is nothing like cheating abeg.

Call it formication or adultery!

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Best Friend - Watch What He Did by Jakumo(m): 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
big7:

Are you sick?

Abeg, no fess Oga.

Na condition make crayfish bend.

Monkey no fine, but him mama love am.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Best Friend - Watch What He Did by big7: 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
Jakumo:

Abeg, no fess Oga.

Na condition make crayfish bend.

Monkey no fine, but him mama love am.

lol. bruh i fess confuse ooo,,,i sure know you were joking

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Best Friend - Watch What He Did by Profkayyy: 10:18am On Oct 26, 2020
A quite heartbroken Nigerian lady has taken to social media to share a chat she had with her boyfriend who got her pregnant and offered her N55k to terminate the pregnancy.

According to their Whatsapp conversation, her boyfriend, with the name Moses, got her pregnant and refused to take responsibility.

Despite several attempts to make him accept his unborn child, Moses denied the pregnancy and went on to offer her N55k to get rid of the “doomed” pregnancy.

The heartbroken lady then assured him that she will definitely get back at him for the pain he has caused her. According to her, she never thought he would deny her the way he did.

Here’s their conversation below,

(1) (Reply)

Insecticide Cover Forced Out Of Vagina Of Nigerian Lady Who Use It (Video) / Unknown Gun Men Currently In A Gun Battle With The Military At Owerri Douglas Rd / Hunger: A Female Soldier Stopped An Old Woman From Eating Rotten Dead Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.