Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,371 members, 7,950,775 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

#endsars Or #restructurenigerianow Which Is Better? (opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars Or #restructurenigerianow Which Is Better? (opinion) (182 Views)

Use the HashTag #RestructureNigeriaNow / #RestructureNigeriaNow / "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#endsars Or #restructurenigerianow Which Is Better? (opinion) by cybertruss(m): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2020
I am not really sure but I believe that the youth are making a mistake. Yes, SARS have killed many innocent people and are not different from armed robbers as they threatened innocent citizens at gunpoint to surrender their hard earned money.

Will the removal of the SARS make things better? Will the current police force behave like the SARS operatives after the SARS exit? We have to wait to find out.

I believe the problem with SARS was created by the evil political system in Nigeria. SARS are not the only robbers and thieves in Nigeria. We also have the Power Industries, Thuggery via the armed herdsmen, etc. NB: When the country is restructured, it will naturally remove SARS as well as each region will form their own security outfit.

I believe there is no need to run a demonstration and run another demonstration again. Isn't it better to run a single demonstration to end everything that encourages robbery and stealing in our system (#RestructureNigeriaNow) or should we wait till the system is terrible before we run a protest? What do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Who Determines The Pay Of The Senators. Let's Discussed / Say your Mind .to Protest Or Not / Listen Up Government Zombies And Politicians!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.