Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,582 members, 7,888,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:18 PM

Why Wenger Didn’t Include Me In His New Book - Jose Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Wenger Didn’t Include Me In His New Book - Jose Mourinho (380 Views)

Ukraine Include Their Coach, Oleksandr Shovkovskiy In Squad To Face France / Fabregas: Reasons Why Wenger Is Like A Father To Him / Don’t Include Me In Your Champions League Squad – Coutinho Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Wenger Didn’t Include Me In His New Book - Jose Mourinho by WinningGoals10: 8:41am On Oct 17, 2020
Jose Mourinho says he understands why his name does not appear in Arsene Wenger’s autobiography My Life in Red and White, which was recently launched.

Mourinho and Wenger shared an explosive and bitter rivalry, especially in the years when the Portuguese first arrived at Chelsea in 2004.

Wenger’s Arsenal were the best team in the country, having just created history by winning the Premier League title unbeaten in the 2003/2004 season.

Mourinho took the title from Arsenal in his first season to make Chelsea champions for the first time in 50 years and made a habit of flinging insults in the direction of Wenger as his team dominated for two years.

Read Full Story Here: https://winninggoals.com.ng/why-wenger-didnt-include-me-in-his-new-book-jose-mourinho/

Re: Why Wenger Didn’t Include Me In His New Book - Jose Mourinho by DonBenny77(m): 9:09am On Oct 17, 2020
Shut up Mourinho!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Moment Anthony Joshua Knock Out Pulev (video) / Nfl Game Week 14 2020 / NPFL Match Day 2 Preview (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.