Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,201 members, 7,913,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 06:22 AM

”introduce Electronic Voting,” – Davido Calls For Reform Of Voting Process - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”introduce Electronic Voting,” – Davido Calls For Reform Of Voting Process (264 Views)

Davido Calls Wizkid A Legend, An Icon / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

”introduce Electronic Voting,” – Davido Calls For Reform Of Voting Process by Naijamingles80: 10:57am On Oct 17, 2020
”Introduce electronic voting,” – Davido calls for reform of casting and counting of votes.

Well known Nigerian song singer and music producer has recently took to his social media page to call for some sort of voting system reform in the country.

read more below

https://www.naijamingles.com/introduce-electronic-voting-davido-calls-for-reform-of-casting-and-counting-of-votes/
Re: ”introduce Electronic Voting,” – Davido Calls For Reform Of Voting Process by Fixednaija(m): 10:59am On Oct 17, 2020
Nigerian yahoo boy blast Shatta Wale and boast to feed Ghana!

Tiwa Savage begs Beyonce to lend her Support in #ENDSARS protest!

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.. �

Full video on YouTube �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_XYzBUOrxU

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Resolve This My Facebook Account (pix) / I Will Turn This Novel Into A Movie One Day (a Must Read) / Bobrisky’s Outfit For November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.