Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,062 members, 7,977,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:09 PM

James Nwafor: Why His Wife Should Apologise Publicly To Save Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / James Nwafor: Why His Wife Should Apologise Publicly To Save Him (543 Views)

David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him / EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Nwafor: Why His Wife Should Apologise Publicly To Save Him by Naijabad: 10:59am On Oct 17, 2020
To save mr Nwafor, it is important that the wife embark on public apology and ask for forgiveness from all the families that lost their loved ones in the hands of her husband.

I believe this will go a long way to assuage or molify the anger of the affected families.

My humble opinion.
Re: James Nwafor: Why His Wife Should Apologise Publicly To Save Him by JokeAdeleke: 11:01am On Oct 17, 2020
How does one apologise for boldy declaring I killed your son and there's nothing you can do about it

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: Why His Wife Should Apologise Publicly To Save Him by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 17, 2020
They should first apologize by slaughtering their children to attone for their sins and they should slaughter them very slowly so they can feel the pain

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: Why His Wife Should Apologise Publicly To Save Him by GeneralStan(m): 11:24am On Oct 17, 2020
I doubt if even the pope pleads on his behalf that he would be forgiven... His wife will simply Attract more courses!
Re: James Nwafor: Why His Wife Should Apologise Publicly To Save Him by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
She should apologise for the sins, return all extorted loots, return all the souls killed by her husband and his gang, give us her children for onward execution, and also her husband. That is the only way she will be free.

Quote me and taste thunder ⚡
Re: James Nwafor: Why His Wife Should Apologise Publicly To Save Him by ozento: 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
azmanaty02:
She should apologise for the sins, return all extorted loots, return all the souls killed by her husband and his gang, give us her children for onward execution, and also her husband. That is the only way she will be free.

Quote me and taste thunder ⚡
on point. an eye for an eye. the guy no value live.
Re: James Nwafor: Why His Wife Should Apologise Publicly To Save Him by 2cribz: 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2020
She should be raped first,then skinned alive and burnt to the bone with raw undiluted acid
Re: James Nwafor: Why His Wife Should Apologise Publicly To Save Him by Naijabad: 6:19am On Oct 18, 2020
2cribz:
She should be raped first,then skinned alive and burnt to the bone with raw undiluted acid

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapped Edo LG Boss, Bus Passengers Regain Freedom / See Saw Wife Cheating And See What He Did, In Enugu State / Breaking: A Federal High Court Ruled That The Army Has No Power To Arrest, Detai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.