Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,493 members, 7,892,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 03:30 AM

Watch The Moment When ENDSARS Protesters Were Brutally Attacked By The Army - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Watch The Moment When ENDSARS Protesters Were Brutally Attacked By The Army (1912 Views)

First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) / Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) / Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch The Moment When ENDSARS Protesters Were Brutally Attacked By The Army by NEWSREPORT: 11:11am On Oct 17, 2020

Re: Watch The Moment When ENDSARS Protesters Were Brutally Attacked By The Army by osarog: 11:19am On Oct 17, 2020
Wetin our brothers in the armed forces no know be say if this country good, na dem go enjoy am pass.

4 Likes

Re: Watch The Moment When ENDSARS Protesters Were Brutally Attacked By The Army by tony0806: 11:25am On Oct 17, 2020
Its well
Re: Watch The Moment When ENDSARS Protesters Were Brutally Attacked By The Army by MickzyDonald: 11:29am On Oct 17, 2020
NL's we need to contribute money for we protesters o,we can't be having a peaceful protest then this animals will be brutalising us,this isn't fair,Drop ur gun lets go one on one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch The Moment When ENDSARS Protesters Were Brutally Attacked By The Army by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 17, 2020
osarog:
Wetin our brothers in the armed forces no know be say if this country good, na dem go enjoy am pass.
power intoxicates
that should be enough to explain what our security agencies are.
Re: Watch The Moment When ENDSARS Protesters Were Brutally Attacked By The Army by ShobayoEmma(m): 11:33am On Oct 17, 2020
Their regular trademark.

Sorosoke jor. Buhari, a good man with bad intentions. #endpolicebrutality# Restructure now.
Re: Watch The Moment When ENDSARS Protesters Were Brutally Attacked By The Army by Tonyspecial(m): 11:34am On Oct 17, 2020
Eg

1 Like

Re: Watch The Moment When ENDSARS Protesters Were Brutally Attacked By The Army by lawalosky(m): 11:44am On Oct 17, 2020
the guy get courage though
Re: Watch The Moment When ENDSARS Protesters Were Brutally Attacked By The Army by Emerald04(m): 11:46am On Oct 17, 2020
Please youth around akpazu or wetin una dey call your town.. una go Nwafor house, and ya'll return like that seeing he already flee?
I'm pleading with ya'll... go back to that house with kegs of petrol.. burn everything down..
even soun of ogbomosho wey go lose guard for where niggas dey, Dem almost razed down his palace..
We Yoruba Demon no dey play..
Igbos make una vibe up.. return to that house and set everything ablaze.
I for say make una do same to that station too, but I realized innocent people go still dey there.. but whichever way.. Change tag to #Kill Nwafor the serial killer. #Destroy im property.

4 Likes

Re: Watch The Moment When ENDSARS Protesters Were Brutally Attacked By The Army by slivertongue: 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
more trouble for Nigeria
Re: Watch The Moment When ENDSARS Protesters Were Brutally Attacked By The Army by Ekpekus(m): 1:49pm On Oct 17, 2020
Adrenaline high
Morale high
Spirit high

We moveeee!!!!
Re: Watch The Moment When ENDSARS Protesters Were Brutally Attacked By The Army by kikelomo68469: 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
the guy get courage though
Re: Watch The Moment When ENDSARS Protesters Were Brutally Attacked By The Army by humilitypays(m): 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
These uniform guys don't know that there are deadlier civilian youths than their bravest commandos. They should not provoke the already angry and frustrated youths.

For over 10 years now, they have not been able to defeat ordinary illiterate Boko Haram militants, talk more of sophisticated youths. Without that gun he is holding, that guy will eat those 2 military guys raw, now imagine if more Nigerian youths pick up arms like Boko Haram, Nigeria will burn to ashes, most of these cowardly soldiers and Police forming commando will tear their uniforms and run away like chicken just like they do when Boko Haram attack them ruthlessly.

Let them borrow some sense, these guys are demanding for a change that will also benefit them and their families, and they won't be extorting, robbing and killing souls to make ends meet as their pay are just a pocket money we give to our boys.

The world is watching.
Re: Watch The Moment When ENDSARS Protesters Were Brutally Attacked By The Army by Freestainworld(m): 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
the military are behaving as if they are enjoying the country, how much is even their salaries?
Re: Watch The Moment When ENDSARS Protesters Were Brutally Attacked By The Army by Angrydruids: 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2020
The Zoo must burn whether Jubrin likes it or not. Even if commando is deployed we must protest .
Re: Watch The Moment When ENDSARS Protesters Were Brutally Attacked By The Army by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 18, 2020
osarog:
Dem get sense..?
No be FULANI people full there..
No be their Brothers dey commit suicide all these while.
FOOLS too full the country..
Re: Watch The Moment When ENDSARS Protesters Were Brutally Attacked By The Army by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 18, 2020
Freestainworld:
the military are behaving as if they are enjoying the country, how much is even their salaries?
They forget their mates are busy committing SUICIDES and MUTINY...
Re: Watch The Moment When ENDSARS Protesters Were Brutally Attacked By The Army by superCleanworks(m): 6:03am On Oct 18, 2020
This is the country where I sleep and wake up in. na wah
Re: Watch The Moment When ENDSARS Protesters Were Brutally Attacked By The Army by protests: 6:15am On Oct 18, 2020
And they don't want you to go the promised land - the New Nigeria

superCleanworks:
This is the country where I sleep and wake up in. na wah
Re: Watch The Moment When ENDSARS Protesters Were Brutally Attacked By The Army by austine4real(m): 6:45am On Oct 18, 2020
grin grin grin

Take them to borno they will be crying like babies
Re: Watch The Moment When ENDSARS Protesters Were Brutally Attacked By The Army by prodigyhenry: 6:50am On Oct 18, 2020
Whoever knows that guy in white and dreads, who got slapped by the soldier should please send his number. I want to make him a millionaire. He earned my respect
Re: Watch The Moment When ENDSARS Protesters Were Brutally Attacked By The Army by plumcomm: 7:48am On Oct 18, 2020
small small boys wey no reach 20years dey flog their elder brothers because of uniform wey dem wear,i no dey pity when terrorists kill dem like fowl.
their oga wey dey command them no get pekin for the NA o.

(1) (Reply)

They Stabbed Me Till I Jumped Out Of The Car” – Lady Narrates (video) / Self Immolation Viewers' Discretion [ Graphic Photos] / Is There Truly Anything Like Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.