Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,232 members, 7,964,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:59 AM

Willow; my GSD. - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Willow; my GSD. (22292 Views)

Diary Of My GSD, Bella / Diary Of My GSD / I Need My Gsd To Be Aggressive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willow; my GSD. by ebonyoyas(m): 6:40am On Jan 25, 2022
Lovely puppies cheesy
Re: Willow; my GSD. by Haroldjunior: 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
ebonyoyas:
Lovely puppies cheesy
Thanks man smiley

1 Like

Re: Willow; my GSD. by Haroldjunior: 9:44am On Jan 31, 2022
Big long-coat dominant boy still available smiley smiley
Re: Willow; my GSD. by Haroldjunior: 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
Karma and Kratos say “hi”... Kratos is the male I picked for future stud services, he’s red-sable and has really awesome features.

Re: Willow; my GSD. by Haroldjunior: 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
Meanwhile this bad boy is still up for sale. 9 weeks old. Has received his first vaccination shot and has been properly dewormed. He’s 100% German Shepherd and his top quality assured. smiley smiley

Re: Willow; my GSD. by Euphoria081: 11:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
Haroldjunior:

No, she came on heat earlier on, I think February or so... I skipped cuz I wasn’t around.
Please was it the beginning of February or ending of February, I also hv a similar case
Re: Willow; my GSD. by Haroldjunior: 11:35am On Feb 27, 2022
Euphoria081:

Please was it the beginning of February or ending of February, I also hv a similar case
Early February
Re: Willow; my GSD. by Euphoria081: 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
Haroldjunior:

Early February
Okay thanks for the reply, though mine entered heat last year October 29,when i crossed, afterwards she had a false pregnancy.
Re: Willow; my GSD. by Haroldjunior: 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
Euphoria081:

Okay thanks for the reply, though mine entered heat last year October 29,when i crossed, afterwards she had a false pregnancy.
Heat cycle varies in individual dogs. My dog had her first two heat cycles in the space of 6 months, and then it took extra 6 months before she came on heat again.
Re: Willow; my GSD. by Euphoria081: 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
Haroldjunior:

Heat cycle varies in individual dogs. My dog had her first two heat cycles in the space of 6 months, and then it took extra 6 months before she came on heat again.
Okay,
Sorry I knw this might sound offensive, how am jst interrogating u, pardon me please, like which date did your dog enter heat during that October period is it on the 8th or 7th or when.
Re: Willow; my GSD. by Johnbosco1981: 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Willow; my GSD. by Haroldjunior: 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
Euphoria081:

Okay,
Sorry I knw this might sound offensive, how am jst interrogating u, pardon me please, like which date did your dog enter heat during that October period is it on the 8th or 7th or when.
I don’t know o boss, the day I run the first mating, you go minus the first day by like 11 days, cuz it was around the 11th day I carried out the first mating.
Re: Willow; my GSD. by Euphoria081: 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
Haroldjunior:

I don’t know o boss, the day I run the first mating, you go minus the first day by like 11 days, cuz it was around the 11th day I carried out the first mating.
Ok thank you
Re: Willow; my GSD. by Haroldjunior: 6:17pm On May 19, 2022
Willow is on day 4 of her heat cycle... still sceptical about mating her as I might not have time when she litters. I'd keep this thread updated on what happens eventually. Her last litter was just so beautiful, being the main reason I might mate her... her pups are nothing short of SWEET!!! I haven't really been in touch with most of the people that purchased her puppies, lost most of their contacts, being the reason I haven't updated on the growth of the puppies.

1 Like

Re: Willow; my GSD. by ebonyoyas(m): 9:28pm On May 19, 2022
Cuteness ❤️❤️❤️
Haroldjunior:
Willow is on day 4 of her heat cycle... still sceptical about mating her as I might not have time when she litters. I'd keep this thread updated on what happens eventually. Her last litter was just so beautiful, being the main reason I might mate her... her pups are nothing short of SWEET!!! I haven't really been in touch with most of the people that purchased her puppies, lost most of their contacts, being the reason I haven't updated on the growth of the puppies.
Re: Willow; my GSD. by Haroldjunior: 1:43am On May 20, 2022
ebonyoyas:
Cuteness ❤️❤️❤️
You should see her in person smiley
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Willow; my GSD. by Haroldjunior: 12:19pm On May 26, 2022
First mating session was carried out yesterday with same bad boy. Next would be tomorrow wink smiley
Hoping on the best on God.

2 Likes

Re: Willow; my GSD. by Haroldjunior: 3:12pm On May 27, 2022
Now the countdown
Re: Willow; my GSD. by ebonyoyas(m): 1:46pm On May 28, 2022
All the best mate
Haroldjunior:
First mating session was carried out yesterday with same bad boy. Next would be tomorrow wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Willow; my GSD. by Haroldjunior: 7:46pm On May 28, 2022
ebonyoyas:
All the best mate
Thank you senior man

1 Like

Re: Willow; my GSD. by PKURLINZ: 4:57pm On May 29, 2022
Following.......

Haroldjunior:

1 Like

Re: Willow; my GSD. by Haroldjunior: 9:03am On May 30, 2022
PKURLINZ:
Following.......

I appreciate boss smiley
Re: Willow; my GSD. by Haroldjunior: 8:55am On Jun 20, 2022
So far, she’s showing major signs of pregnancy. Fingers crossed now and hoping for the best.

1 Like

Re: Willow; my GSD. by tym92(m): 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
Haroldjunior:
So far, she’s showing major signs of pregnancy. Fingers crossed now and hoping for the best.
Success bro... Let me book space this time, may prolly join one of the owners of the incoming pups

1 Like

Re: Willow; my GSD. by Haroldjunior: 1:37am On Jun 26, 2022
tym92:

Success bro... Let me book space this time, may prolly join one of the owners of the incoming pups
Oshey!!! I appreciate broski! The best I assure Sir. Looking forward to business with you. smiley smiley
Re: Willow; my GSD. by Eveezy(m): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
Haroldjunior:

Oshey!!! I appreciate broski! The best I assure Sir. Looking forward to business with you. smiley smiley
I will love to see the turn out of puppies from the last litter

1 Like

Re: Willow; my GSD. by Haroldjunior: 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
Eveezy:

I will love to see the turn out of puppies from the last litter
They turned out great o boss, lost contact with most of the new owners, but I’d update on the ones that I still have details once I get hold on recent photos. Sadly some of the puppies died when they were adopted. I will definitely update on how they turned out
Re: Willow; my GSD. by Haroldjunior: 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
Sweet quality sable... 4 months and 2 weeks plus according to the owner here. I’d update more when I get recent photos of her puppies still alive

Re: Willow; my GSD. by Eveezy(m): 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
Haroldjunior:

They turned out great o boss, lost contact with most of the new owners, but I’d update on the ones that I still have details once I get hold on recent photos. Sadly some of the puppies died when they were adopted. I will definitely update on how they turned out
Aiit Boss
Re: Willow; my GSD. by Eveezy(m): 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
Haroldjunior:
Sweet quality sable... 4 months plus here. I’d update more when I get recent photos of her puppies still alive
This pup is huge oo, looks quite fat
Re: Willow; my GSD. by Haroldjunior: 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
Eveezy:

This pup is huge oo, looks quite fat
Lol, I’ve pointed that out to his owner to cut short his food o, cuz he eats a lot, so the pup doesn’t go out of shape. He said it’s cuz of his fur that I think he’s fat.
Re: Willow; my GSD. by Haroldjunior: 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
My joy is just that the sable coat colour came out balanced. Just one is a bit light like her dam, but still a lot darker, but just the lightest of all the sables. Sadly I lost the Black and Tans to parvo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) / Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) / Benefits Of Having A Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.