Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,772 members, 7,930,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:42 AM

Forcados 2mil Barrels - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forcados 2mil Barrels (986 Views)

Nigeria’s Oil Production Crashes Below 1.5 M Barrels Per Day / 150,000 Barrels Of Crude Are Stolen Daily / Barrels Of Palm Oil N Ori(share Butter) For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forcados 2mil Barrels by GideonG(m): 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2011
2 mill bbl of forcados up for sale and the name is of vsl is mt sifnos , note buyer will have to raise a draft of 15 million naira draft , sign the spa and return back with ATB format , upon confermation of draft seller issues marine ATB to buyer and put buyers supercargo on board ASAP , and if ur buyer wants a round table transaction with seller we can as well do that as well but ue buyer will have to show sing of seriousness and commitment so we can issue to ur buyer ATB in 24 hrs.

Contact me if you need it.

gideoxinternational@gmail.com
Re: Forcados 2mil Barrels by Nobody: 4:00am On Mar 08, 2011
Re: Forcados 2mil Barrels by harakiri(m): 10:54am On Mar 08, 2011
Inyanda:

NOTE !!

MT SIFNOS
Callsign: S X P M
MMSI number: 239647000
IMO number: 9191711

IS IN THE USA NOW AND NOWHERE NEAR AFRICA.
PLEASE RECONFIRM AND KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SELLING.
NO OFFENCE PLS, JUST BRINGING THE INFO TO YOUR KNOWLEDGE.

Na wa ooo!

I don't know much about oil and gas but i'm pretty sure the poster has a lot of explaining to do. These are things that have discouraged me from venturing into the sector.

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 100k / I Need A Cheap Paid Advert Place. / Enquiry On Bitter Cola Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.