Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,685 members, 7,972,551 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:46 PM

Finally, Jonathan Agrees To A Television Debate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, Jonathan Agrees To A Television Debate (3966 Views)

Buhari Pulled Out From Channels Television Debate / Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 / Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, Jonathan Agrees To A Television Debate by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2011
Parnassus said:

If I laugh any harder I will get fired today. Chei,
I know that will end up give momentum to opposition, I mean who will stand the ever TALKFULL Bakare, or the charming Ribadu.

Which charming Ribadu?

I saw the man in an interview the other day, and he could barely string two sentences together.  undecided
Re: Finally, Jonathan Agrees To A Television Debate by tlops(m): 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2011
good one,

Anti-scam:

I learnt dat d moderator of dis debate is basket mouth with alibaba as d time keeper grin

Seriously?? shocked
Re: Finally, Jonathan Agrees To A Television Debate by Fad3: 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2011
Pls wat has GEJ done again firstly because his reps wanted confirmatn 4rm him ist b4 agreein 2 d debate everi shouted he is bad n he stole PHD Certificate. Now he has agreed 2 partake in d debate , vituperations r stil unleashed on him, wetin sef na him be d ist president 4 9ja , Wat is really d matter wat do u want him 2 do.
Re: Finally, Jonathan Agrees To A Television Debate by oderemo(m): 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2011
W
hich charming Ribadu?

I saw the man in an interview the other day, and he could barely string two sentences together.

old boy mrROOSSIKE,
point us to that interview so we can judge. lie.
Re: Finally, Jonathan Agrees To A Television Debate by 1025: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2011
who is even sure jonathan has not succeeded in getting the expo? i wacthed jonathan's interview with this sierra leonian girl on cnn and shame catch me.
for this one, i no fit watch.
Re: Finally, Jonathan Agrees To A Television Debate by Gbenge77(m): 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2011
Oh boy,GEJ ,s gonna wow us with some impeccable grammar on that day.
Re: Finally, Jonathan Agrees To A Television Debate by Tokotaya: 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2011
Beyond debate, GEJ is not courageous enough to take Nigeria to the promised land. It just so happens that he will end up ruling us for another 4 yrs, we like it or not. sad sad
Re: Finally, Jonathan Agrees To A Television Debate by dayokanu(m): 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2011
I am interested in the Debate of the Vice presidents.

Bakare vs Fola Adeola vs Namadi Sambo Guess who would win. That would be some debate right there.

Can the wives also debate?
Re: Finally, Jonathan Agrees To A Television Debate by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2011
When he already has all the questions in his hand ? shocked mschew
Re: Finally, Jonathan Agrees To A Television Debate by Righton: 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2011
otukpo:

WHY DO NDLERS GO CRAZY ABT GRAMMER AS IF THEY OWN IT MORE THAN THE ENGLISH PPLE?
Because they spend more than 15years learning it. They spend money, time and also defer to their teachers
Re: Finally, Jonathan Agrees To A Television Debate by kaduto(f): 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2011
I hope Dame won't be asked to debate or talk on any topic that day?
Re: Finally, Jonathan Agrees To A Television Debate by kasiem(m): 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2011
Ribadu will tell us what happened to balogun's loot. I mean the 20 billion that evanesced. But, before then, i hope tinubu must've gotten a room at kirikiri
Re: Finally, Jonathan Agrees To A Television Debate by kasiem(m): 10:28pm On Mar 08, 2011
Ribadu will tell us what happened to balogun's loot. I mean the 20 billion that evanesced. But, before then, i hope tinubu must've gotten a room at kirikiri
Re: Finally, Jonathan Agrees To A Television Debate by Shinor(m): 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2011
@Kasiem. I can see you are an agent of the bourgeois and your intentions are not only satanic but utterly luciferian. You do not mean well and your clandestine and nefarious activities will soon be exposed. You attitude is perilous and you stand the risk of evaporating with your wicked intentions. BB for change.
Re: Finally, Jonathan Agrees To A Television Debate by freakydes: 7:26am On Mar 09, 2011
why would the president request for debate questions?
Re: Finally, Jonathan Agrees To A Television Debate by zeeleso(f): 8:32am On Mar 09, 2011
Shinor:

@Kasiem. I can see you are an agent of the bourgeois and your intentions are not only satanic but utterly luciferian. You do not mean well and your clandestine and nefarious activities will soon be exposed. You attitude is perilous and you stand the risk of evaporating with your wicked intentions. BB for change.
cheesy cheesy cheesy take it easy with this guy now. Better yet school  him how on EFCC doesn't have access to the money and wht hv u.
Re: Finally, Jonathan Agrees To A Television Debate by sley4life(m): 10:39am On Mar 09, 2011
Up GEJ. I knw u will prove 2 us again that u are indispensable
Re: Finally, Jonathan Agrees To A Television Debate by kasiem(m): 11:30am On Mar 09, 2011
@shinor, i can perceive from ur vacuous nature of thinking that u are still at the human stage of homo habilis, and it'll be foolhardy of me, as a sane homo sapient, to join issues with carious cadaver like u. If ur bigotry has gotten to the stage of suffusing u with unpragmatism, then better be ready to dissipate with ur complicits cos, naija will be belligerent and vicious 4 all looters
Re: Finally, Jonathan Agrees To A Television Debate by baslone: 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2011
Chei!!!Some people don turn to dictionary-reading now! shocked

Abeg wetin b d meaning of all these?
Re: Finally, Jonathan Agrees To A Television Debate by habumaks(m): 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2011
dayokanu:

I am interested in the Debate of the Vice presidents.

Bakare vs Fola Adeola vs Namadi Sambo Guess who would win. That would be some debate right there.

Can the wives also debate?

Hehehe,  that would have been a great debate to watch
Re: Finally, Jonathan Agrees To A Television Debate by debosky(m): 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2011
Wives debate?? cheesy

I'm sure Dame will win that one. . . .Buhari and Ribadu's wives probably speak only Hausa. grin
Re: Finally, Jonathan Agrees To A Television Debate by sledge406: 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2011
otukpo:

WHY DO NDLERS GO CRAZY ABT GRAMMER AS IF THEY OWN IT MORE THAN THE ENGLISH PPLE?
Dumb question!
Na pidgin na im you type for there? Or e get anywhere for your school when them talk say "answer in pidgin"?
If Engish is the Nigeria's first language, why should people not be concerned? Na your type go dey give Dame standing ovation as soon as she speak finish.
Re: Finally, Jonathan Agrees To A Television Debate by Godmann(m): 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2011
Seem to be confused here. Is the debate still going to hold or has PDP backed out as usual?

(1) (2) (Reply)

T B Joshua Lights Up Colombia , Fills Olympic Stadium. ( Photos ) / Femi Fani-kayode: Some Hard Questions For The Buharists / Pictures Of Governor Okorochas Multi-billion Naira Spibat Estate Home Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.