Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,813 members, 7,879,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:34 PM

COVID Halts Harris Campaign, Trump Credits God And Points Crowd To Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID Halts Harris Campaign, Trump Credits God And Points Crowd To Jesus (410 Views)

Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) / Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback / Former Herbalist Is Confronted, Renounces Fetish Practices, Surrenders To Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID Halts Harris Campaign, Trump Credits God And Points Crowd To Jesus by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
COVID Halts Harris Campaign, Trump Credits God for His Recovery and Points Crowd to Jesus
15-10-2020
Tara Mergener

With just 19 days to go until Election Day, an unexpected development hit the Biden-Harris campaign.

Kamala Harris' in-person campaign events have now been canceled through Sunday. That word came from Biden's campaign manager after two of her staffers, including her communications director, tested positive for coronavirus. But the presidential campaigns are continuing, full steam ahead.

On the campaign trail, President Trump talked about his recovery from the coronavirus and how he needed God's help.

Related

Democratic presidential candidate former Vice President Joe Biden wears two face masks as he arrives at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, in Fla., Oct. 13, 2020. (AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster)
COVID Cases Revealed in the Biden-Harris Camp, Harris Cancels Travel

Melania Trump Describes 'Personal Experience with COVID-19', Reveals Barron Tested Positive with No Symptoms

"Masks, no masks - everything, you can do all you want, but you know, you still need help from the Boss. You need help from the Boss. That's what happened. We needed help," he said pointing up to heaven.

At that rally in Greenville, North Carolina the crowd applauded when Trump said, "Somebody said to me the other day, you are the most famous person in the world by far. I said no, I'm not. No, I'm not. They say yes you are. I say nope. They say, who is the most famous? I said, Jesus Christ."

Just to make it even clearer, he said, "I'm not taking any chances. I'm not going to have an argument." So he looked up to the heavens and said, "It's Jesus Christ... And let me look up and I'll say it's not even close."

And First Lady Melania Trump has revealed their son Baron tested positive for coronavirus but says he is a strong teenager and has no symptoms.

Thursday night, an election first unfolded in the form of a divided presidential debate with Trump and Biden participating in dueling town halls on competing networks.

READ Dueling Presidential Town Halls: What the Candidates Said About Court-Packing, Trans Kids and More

Pitching voters in Iowa, the President's message couldn't be clearer. "For me, to only be up six, I'm a little bit concerned. I'll tell you that," said Trump. Some polls are showing the race tight in states like Iowa that the president easily won 4 years ago.

Meanwhile, early voting records are being shattered across the country. There are long lines from Tennessee to Georgia and Texas. "First time I'm voting early, but I didn't want to leave it to chance," said one voter.

Thursday's town halls come after the president said he would not participate in a virtual debate with former Vice President Biden. So Biden took questions from voters in Philadelphia while the president answers voters in Miami.

The Biden campaign says it raised a record $383 million in September, bringing its cash on hand to $432 million in the final stretch of the race. "I want to thank, thank, thank you for all you've done for me," said Biden.

But in a new digital ad, former President Barack Obama urges Democrats not to get complacent. "It's going to be close. It could come down to a handful of voters just like you."

Source

Where is Maximus69 who falsely accused Trump of saying he was better than Jesus Christ? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID Halts Harris Campaign, Trump Credits God And Points Crowd To Jesus by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNf8bpQJj_U

Trump urges faith in God, not masks, tells Americans to ask 'help from the Boss'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID Halts Harris Campaign, Trump Credits God And Points Crowd To Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
I recently said although Jesus didn't last on Earth, no one comes close to Him when it comes to news making, and Trump himself just confirmed that here.

https://www.nairaland.com/6176591/jesus-didnt-last-when-it

Jesus is king!
Re: COVID Halts Harris Campaign, Trump Credits God And Points Crowd To Jesus by LordReed(m): 12:08am On Oct 18, 2020
Heavy pandering. LoL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID Halts Harris Campaign, Trump Credits God And Points Crowd To Jesus by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:09am On Oct 18, 2020
Read the story that led to Trump's acknowledgment of Jesus Christ in the link below.

Bidengate Breaks When Loaded Computer Is Left At Repair Shop

https://www.charismanews.com/politics/elections/83009-bidengate-breaks-when-loaded-computer-is-left-at-repair-shop
Re: COVID Halts Harris Campaign, Trump Credits God And Points Crowd To Jesus by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:21pm On Oct 18, 2020
Trump on Not Being Most Famous Person in World: "They Said, 'Who's More Famous?' I Said, 'Jesus Christ!'"
By Melanie Arter | October 15, 2020 | 2:45pm EDT

President Donald Trump (Photo by ALEX EDELMAN/AFP via Getty Images)

(CNSNews.com) – President Donald Trump said Thursday that while he's famous, he's not more famous than Jesus Christ.

He told supporters in Greenville, N.C., on Thursday that someone told him he’s the most famous person in the world.

Trump disputed that, saying he's not more famous than Jesus.

"Somebody said to me the other day, you are the most famous person in the world by far, and I said 'No, I'm not. No, I'm not,’” he said.

"They said, yes, you are," the President said.

“I said, ‘No.' They said, who's more famous? I said Jesus Christ!" Trump said.

"I'm not taking any chances. Hey, I'm not having any arguments. Jesus Christ. I'm not gonna take any chances, and let me look up, and I’ll say, it's not even close," he said.

Source

Praise the Lord!
Re: COVID Halts Harris Campaign, Trump Credits God And Points Crowd To Jesus by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:18am On Oct 19, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Testimony/revelation Of Heaven, Hell, Rapture, Great Tribulation, End Of Days... / Facts About Killings In Zabamari Borno / Maureen, Funmi Cole, Lied From Hell By Agatha Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.