Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,046 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:13 PM

Photojournalist Attacked By Ekiti #ENDSARS Protesters, Injured His Head - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photojournalist Attacked By Ekiti #ENDSARS Protesters, Injured His Head (251 Views)

A Guy Injured His Friend While Dreaming.. / Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' / Man Unknowingly Killed His Child And Injured His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photojournalist Attacked By Ekiti #ENDSARS Protesters, Injured His Head by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
Update From . COM

A photojournalist said he was brutally attacked by Ekiti End SARS protesters yesterday, October 16, Reports.

From The Information Obtained By , Olawale Adekola said he was covering the protest when the protesters turned on him. He was beaten until he started bleeding from a hole in the centre of his head. His equipment were also stolen.

His scalp had to be stictched after the attack.

Sharing photos of his head injury, he wrote: "I’m so lost of words and sad on how the Ekiti state youths attacked me yesterday because I was with a camera documenting the protests. I was almost stoned to death! Photojournalists aren’t safe anymore. Drone was destroyed, camera was stolen and other gadgets missing."

See The Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: Photojournalist Attacked By Ekiti #ENDSARS Protesters, Injured His Head by Bluntguy: 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
Did you by any means say the protests were unnecessary? That could have been the only reason for the attack. Say the truth.

1 Like

Re: Photojournalist Attacked By Ekiti #ENDSARS Protesters, Injured His Head by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
I sense foul play here.

(1) (Reply)

Kwara State Palliative Ware House Bursted .. / Nurse Charged In Murder Of Eight Babies, Attempted Murder Of 10 At UK Hospital / CNN Or FGN: Who Is Right About The #endsars Lekki Toll Gate Shootings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.