Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,075 members, 7,960,424 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

Nigerian Youth Investment Fund, Scam Alert! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Youth Investment Fund, Scam Alert! (1082 Views)

Beware Of Survival Fund SCAM.... / Nigerian youth killed by ritualist (Graphic pic,video) / Multi Fund Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youth Investment Fund, Scam Alert! by mrcoolautofix(m): 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
In view of the current ungoing survival fund, lot of other scams are around the conner to loot people directly from their accout using sensitive information such BVN,

In the name of federal government, I am using this opportunity to warn you all, for one reason i don't trust Nigerian federal government with their methods of information extraction, anyone can just put 60k on building websites and mount Nigerian coat of arm images as much as Nigerian flags to convince you that it intent is for fund or grants from federal government,

Nigerian federal government have never genuinely giving grants to Nigeria citizens atleast non that i know, they might be giving to people who lives on tv, I am very sceptical about any online portal requesting for your account details and biometrics, and goes further to ask for your BVN in the name of authentication like this website here that claimed its been funded by CBN,

The information that the website is requesting for is very sensitive and looks fraudulent to me..

You are warmed..

Re: Nigerian Youth Investment Fund, Scam Alert! by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
perhaps this EndSARs matter will awaken them....
Re: Nigerian Youth Investment Fund, Scam Alert! by dingbang(m): 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
True. But your money can't be pulled out from your account with your bvn.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ATM Card Needed / The Guy That Shot America's President To Impress A Girl (Video) / Bandits To Kill Greenfield Students Tomorrow; Shehu Sani Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.