Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,854 members, 7,930,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 01:22 PM

Are You Searching For Good Investment (must Read) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are You Searching For Good Investment (must Read) (526 Views)

Do You Know Any Good Investment Option For #500,000? / Get A Website , A Good Investment For Your Business / Premier Investment:earn 15% Interest Every Month For Good 20months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Searching For Good Investment (must Read) by legendseeker(m): 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
Enough has been said about FOREX, OPTIONS, BITCOINS, etc.

Now is the time for action to speak louder than words.

I urge every other trader seeking for bigger accounts/businesses to start a topic like this as well and do what I am doing, because you never can tell when who knows who that knows who can raise/invest that million dollars account we are all seeking in our Professional Trading Careers.

The goal of showing my trade results/histories is to expand by getting $10,000, $100,000, $1,000,000, etc (more is better) that I can manage.

I will be updating this topic regularly for as long as possible at my leisure and expect that you follow it up as well.

If at any point you are convinced and wishes to partner with me, then do well to contact me either by call or WhatsApp through the mobile number below or my signature.

The number is 081 0970 9225

I have attached a screen shot showing my starting balance, I will constantly post updates of closing balance on a weekly basis (Fridays).

Thanks for reading.

Stay Safe.

Re: Are You Searching For Good Investment (must Read) by legendseeker(m): 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
€500+ or 30%+ in profits this week.

I hope you can see how lucrative FOREX trading is.

Check here every Friday to get updates.

Re: Are You Searching For Good Investment (must Read) by legendseeker(m): 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
Slow and steady wins the race, growing gradually.

Re: Are You Searching For Good Investment (must Read) by legendseeker(m): 1:42am On Nov 16, 2020
Slow and steady wins the race, still adding in more profits. €3000 now.

(1) (Reply)

Movie / Real Research Survey Refer And Earn| Get 70,000naira Free Cash Instantly In Bank / With N300,000 You Get A Plot Of Land At Asaba Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.